Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lynnderella-Mercurial & Bright Green/Teal/Lime EOTD


 Hey guys! Today's post is Lynnderella-Mercurial over Zoya-Pinta.
The base in mercurial was darker than I thought so you can't really see the blurple-ness of Pinta,
 but I like how it turned out. I used 2 Coats of Pinta, Along with two of Mercurial.
Pictures didn't come out as great as I hoped and I wanted to get better ones but it chipped :(



And here is my EOTD! I've been experimenting with color more, but I'm still not ballsy enough to wear a look like this out of the house :) lol But hey Practice is always good! I'm really happy with how it came out! I finally feel like I'm getting better.


Products Used:
Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid Color: Mac Double Feature 2 (lime greenish color)
Crease Colors: Mac-Jealousy Wakes & Urban Decay-Deep End.
Highlight & Innercorner-Urban Decay-Vanilla.
Liquid Liner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
Waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion.
Mascara: Bare Essentials Buxom Lash


Hope you all have a fantastic night!

-Sarah <3

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I am not a huge fan of the Lynderella glitters but I really like how this one looks on you. And your eye makeup is fantabulous!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeup look. I've been looking for a muted teal. Most of them are way too bright and bold. I love glitter polish but taking it off is such a pain. I usually soak the nail in remover and end up literally picking off the glitter pieces. Any advice for quick and effective removal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your EOTD is stunning!! Same with your NOTD. A bit dark but gorgeous nontheless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your make up is just gorgeous!!!! so beautiful
    I'd love to have just a little bit of your talent to do make up (and nails too )

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon
    -there are other ways, a lot of people do the foil method (wrapping a acetone soaked cotton ball around your nail with foil
    But honestly I just take it off the old fashioned way :)
    A lot of scrubbing but I too am guilty of picking at glitter bomb manis! Some people use a polish they don't love and put a layer of that on top and before it dried they wipe off the polish but it doesn't always work.

    @tytynette thank you so much, you are so SO sweet! I don't feel very talented but I can tell you all the practice has made a HUGE difference! I used to do both Awful!

    Thanks to you all for making my day better!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!