Monday, February 27, 2012

Mustache's & Monocles! China Glaze-Cream Puff

Hey guys! Yes two posts today!
This is like the third try of mine doing a Mustache Mani..still don't have it down yet!
But oh well LOL Then I saw this mani http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/top-hats-and-monocles
and I had to add little Monocles to mine! It didn't come out perfect at all, but that is what practice is for!
And I of course had to take off my wedding ring to put on my Mustache ring to match :D

Hope you guys enjoy! I used 2 coats of Deborah Lippman's nude ridge filler basecoat, and then two very thin coats of China Glaze-Cream Puff! Topped that with Seche Vite and then when dry I used Milani-Black Swift & Milani-White on the Spot with dotting tools to make the Monocle & Mustache :)
 


15 comments:

  1. This design is so cute! I think it's my favorite nail art that I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! I love that nude pink shimmer....hmmm might have to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these guys are freaking fabulous!!!!!!! and what a gorgeous shade the ChG base is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani literally made me stop and smile. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so freaking awesome! I will have to try these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this are dandy nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always want to try mustache nails, I want to even more now! So so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!