Sunday, February 5, 2012

What does Holo + Magnetic Polish = ?? :)

Hey guys! A friend of mine had a awesome Idea and I had to try it asap!
She wanted to see a holo Magnetic polish! So I was like "I'll try it!!" And broke out the spectraflair!
As awesome as this looks, I completely think a holo topcoat would do the effect as well,
but since China Glaze just came out with Magnetics I figured I wouldn't mind wasting some so I mixed  a bit of my Nails Inc-Trafalgar Square in a mini polish bottle with some spectraflair :)

Kristin from http://manicuredmonkey.blogspot.com/ will also be trying this too but with a holo topcoat so go check that out on her blog today!!

[Some photos taken in natural daylight, others with flash!] :)



I hope you all enjoyed this post! And have a wonderful day!!

12 comments:

  1. Holy shizzle!!! I luv this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is amazing! I think spectraflair wold be better because the magnet moves the glitter particles too leving bits free of spectra which loooks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! My boyfriend was also really impressed, so two big thumbs up from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I wasn't really into the whole magnetic effect craze, like I wasn't really into crackle, but this totally changes my mind. It looks too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad my idea was put to the test! I love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!! It was my awesome friend Jamie's Idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks freaking outstanding. Awesome sissy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome. This is going on my wish list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome idea. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!