Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Awards, Awards & More Awards!!

Whew.. I am way behind on these I apologize! I have debated on even posting these since I have no idea of who to tag who hasn't been already, so let me start by saying if you haven't done any of these then I TAG YOU! lol :)
Thanks to http://manicuredmonkey.blogspot.com for awarding me this <3
 Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

Top 10 Cosmetics:
1. Nail Polish! hehe My favorite brands are Zoya and China Glaze. (& Zoya Remove +!!)
2. Chapstick, I am sort of a chapstick whore, but I love Blistex Lip Medix & Burts Bees, also Eos Lip Balm.

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners! 
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette.
5. Mac Lipsticks, My Favorites that I own are Candy Yum Yum & Playtime From the Quite Cute Collection.
6. Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
7. Mac Slimshine in Kissable <3 LOVE so much!
8. Mac Mineralize Foundation spf 15 in Nw 15 (I apply it with my Beauty Blender or Sigma flat top kabuki!)
9. Hard Candy lip plumping gloss in Jellyfish.
10. My Origins facial cleansers & moisturizers, expensive but I love their products!


 1) Favorite color - Purple hands down!
2) Favorite Animal - PIGS!!
3) Favourite number - I don't really have one.. I like 5 I guess..lol
4) What perfume am I using right now - I don't wear any, never have really. I haven't found one I am very fond of any my hubby loves how I smell naturally so I don't wear anything, so i smell like My Secret deodorant (Vanilla scented), My Philosophy Body wash (Pink frosting scented) & Nexus Shampoo mixed with pheromones I suppose?
5) Something you always wear with you and identifies you..I always wear my wedding ring and band, other than that my nose & lip ring but that's about it. I used to wear more accessories but toddlers like to tug hehe My daughter just pulls on almost anything I wear.
6) What's your passion? The only things I am passionate about are my nailpolish and doing my nails, and my daughter and husband. (not int tat order haha) Also Music, I cannot sing well or play a instrument but music has helped me through a lot of times/situations and my life and is important to me.
7) Getting or giving presents? - I love to give and receive them :D But I love giving them more, my husband thinks I am great at giving gifts. He says they are either really thoughtful and sweet or super useful :D
8) What was the last eyeshadow you used? - Hmm It has been a while but it was my UD Naked Palette I think virgin is the color? (the lightest one)
9) Favourite day of the week -  Friday
10) Are your nails painted right now? Yes! I painted them with a franken polish I made! I decided to name it "Outerspace and Shit" or maybe "it looks like outerspace and shit"? That is what My husband told me it looked like when I showed him lmao


Thank you to http://definitely-addicted.blogspot.com/ for this award!!
HOW IT WORKS:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award seven recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

1. I have a bottomless pit for a stomach, I almost never ever get full feeling and when I do it doesn't last long at all. It kind of sucks because I have problems overeating!
2. I really really do NOT drink enough water D:
3. I used to have a full wall of LOTR's pictures everywhere, I also had a replica of the ring, and I still have a replica or Frodo's Dagger (Sting)
4. I am terrified of driving and avoid it as much as I can, but usually end up crying or having a panic attack when I do. I have other kinds of anxiety too : / Really bad social anxiety also.
5. The air conditioner in my house is almost always under 70 degrees! 
6. I am crazy self conscious and very hard on myself, I am the least confident person I seriously ever met. I'm not sure if I will ever fully like myself. My husband is a wonderful person and inspires me to be better everyday.
7. lol I am really tired and I cannot think of anything else to say about myself, so I think I'm going to go to bed!





3 comments:

  1. I love these because they let us followers get to know just a bit more about you. I am also a lip balm fanatic. Though it doesn't stop there, I love lip gloss as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on these awards and on your growing blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you GothamPolish! I really appreciate it! Following you now too!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!