Friday, June 3, 2011

My New FRANKEN!! Help me name it?!


Hey guys!! I am so excited to show you all my new franken polish I made on a whim tonight!! I put like 0 thought into it, just grabbed some polishes and started playing around but I really love how it came out!! I am about to go to bed but i just HAD to share it with you guys!! Hope you all like it :D There are 4 pictures but the polish is so pretty (to me anyway!) I just couldn't narrow it down LOL I mixed like 10 different polishes into this, China Glaze-white on white, Zoya-Kiki, Milani-Gems, Milani-digital, China Glaze-Pom Pom, Sally Girl-Pink Glitter, Sally Hansen-Byte, Color Club Ulterior Motive, Sally Hansen-Invisible, Sally Hansen-Strobe Light..Honestly that is all I can remember atm LOL I need to try to recreate it but write everything down next time!!

I had so many Wonderful recommendations for names from friend on FB so I am going to combine theirs with the comments here then do A poll because I just can't choose!!
Recommendations So far:
Strawberry milkshake
Pink Velvet Cupcake
Cupcake Batter
Strawberries and Cream
Aardbeientaart (Strawberry Tart)
Glitterberry (mine I am NOT creative!)



14 comments:

  1. Ohhh so pretty! I love ittt!!!! Maybe I'm just gross but I'd name it something like Strawberry Pee (since unicorn pee polishes lol) or Strawberry Jumble, or Pink Party haha. Idkkkk lol But its really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. cotton candy blast? it also looks like Barbie threw up on your nails LOL..it is a very pretty color!! wish i could re franken it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe Wonderland....it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember when i said on fb that i made a franken for a competition but was not making it again? you sorta just made it. hahaha!
    mine has only pink glitter though and holo glitter.

    so cute
    i vote pink velvet cupcake <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 this it's so pretty! I like mmm...my milkshake! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Rebecca's Pink Velvet Cupcake. I was thinking Cupcake Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. its very pretty!
    how about strawberry ice cream and sprinkles or pink frosting and sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a guild in WOW called "The Cuppycakes" and that is totally what I thought of when I saw this :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAH! The first thing I thought of was Unicorn Fart but then I realised that there as a polish already witn unicorn :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It reminds me of cupcake frosting too - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pepto. Like Pepto Bismol. Just a thought. ;) Following.

    I saw a comment above about Barbie and thought "Barbie Barf". 'Cause we all know that if she is going to get sick, it will be full of sparkles and sunshine. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still like Strawberry Milkshake! Or Strawberry Cupcake is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!