Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Stash & Melmer's! & Funky Finger's NOTD!:(

Hey guys!! Here is my really quick Melmer post! Now I literally put the polishes in these as quick as I could  after I organized them by color because I was tired and it took me 2 hours to put them both together (I was watching tv though lol) So These are not how I will keep them or anything and I am going to get the skid proof  stuff so they don't slide around but I thought you guys would like to see my stash! it has grown!! I counted them up last night and it was 316 but them I found a whole other snapware container of polishes LOL and with those included the total was 391!! OMFG but that is counting my frankens (I probably have 18-20 I made) & I included mini's, But not counting my topcoats (22) But here are pics!
My new Melmer's! & Our new bedframe courtesy of my sister <3
I cropped out my desk because it is a MESS but it is right next to the Melmer's & that is where I do my nails :)
And yes I know we really need a bedset that matches LOL but hey atleast our bed isn't on the floor anymore :P
Drawer 1-Topcoats, Basecoats, brushes & tools, nail plates etc :P

Drawer #2-Blacks, Grey's, Silvers, Whites & Glitter  topcoats.

Drawer #3-Purples & Pinks (lol I have more purple than any other color I think 74 purples LOL)

Drawer #4-Blues & a few Pinks

Drawer #5-Greens & cotton balls

Drawer #6-Red's, Oranges, Yellows, Golds & Browns.

Today's Nails are From the Finky Finger's package I got from Megan (@ http://paintingrainbowsblog.blogspot.com/) I used 2 thin coats of Kenyan Sunset ( I think you could pull off one coat with this! I just like using thinner coats), then one coat of SV, taped my ring finger accent nail and did one coat of Icicle Lights, then one coat of Sand and Stilettos then repeated and did one more of each. (I couldn't decide which to use!!!)

:'( My Index finger nail broke a bit! I blame the bedframe! LOL

9 comments:

  1. Using Melmers as a polish holder and doubling as a nightstand...you may have just sold me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D My old nightstand usually was covered in polish so it seemed like a good idea! I bought them from Hobby Lobby and printed out the 40% off coupons and got My hubby to buy one and I bought the other separately so they were only $19 each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I think I may just get another Melmer to stack. Great use for a night stand too! Oh and I love the nails, wish I would have gotten some polish that color now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! I bought a 3 shelf bookshelf for my polishes. I like them on display, but the way you have stored them makes it more space-savvy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. why on earth do you need 22 topcoats?!
    otherwise, lovely stash :)
    you have more than me!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a lot of polish! And everyone I know thinks I am crazy for having that much make-up! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Rebecca I have no Idea why! To be fair they are topcoats, basecoats and nail strengthening products, I like trying different ones lmao I have a problem with like hoarding polish, I like to collect things I also have a lot of makeup and tons of hair products a whole bookcase full of those things I went from being obsessed with makeup to just nailpolish. I spend too much on nail polish but it is literally like all I spend money on haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mani!! I personally prefer racks over melmers so I can see my pretty polish all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!