Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yesterday's Haul & Haircut!

Hey All! Today's (well Tonight's!) Post is about my Haul & Haircut from yesterday! I went and got my hair done at lunch then we went to Sally's. Ross, Michael's, Cvs, etc tonsss of places! Then headed to Nashville for food & went to the Owl City concert at Ryman Auditorium! It was a awesome day! I have a mani to post too, of ChG Ge's going in circles with Turquoise shatter over it!
My Before hair, straightened
Before hair, the back view

One more before, non straightened me after i woke up before the appointment!

After My hair appointment! Got it colored & trimmed :)

Color Club POPtastic collection :D Got this from Ross for $7.99!!
The colors are Almost Famous, Wham! Pow!, Poptastic, Warhol, Pucci-licious, Twiggie, & Chelsea Girl
Wet n Wild Mermaids Cove polishes, Diving for Pearls, Stream of Wonder, & Sea of Dreams
Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing. China Glaze-He's Going In Circles, & OPI-Turquoise Shatter
OPI Turquoise Shatter
Up close of  Nina Ultra Pro-Purpole-Xing
I saw this brand in CVS and I never had before so I grabbed some of them! I also took swatch pictures because the first three look similar in the bottle in this pic, these were $1.99 each 


Confetti Brand polishes from top to bottom, Happy Birthday, Pop the Cork Purple, Smitten, & Blue Bombshell 













13 comments:

  1. WoW. I haven't had hair that long since I was 17. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Yeah thats the first cut in almost 2 years! I love it long :) Thinking in a few months that i'm going to hack it off though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun haul and your hair looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new hair! It looks great.

    I also saw that set at my Ross but I passed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair cut looks great!

    I love your blog sooo I nominated you for the liebster blog award!

    Congrats!
    http://purrceptivevixxen.blogspot.com/2011/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! WHere did you get He's Going In Circles?!!! WANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Amber I actually bought it online The shatter one too! I bought He's going in circles for $10!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, I remember when my hair was that long... I'm growing it out again, but it isn't even to my shoulders yet, lol. It's gonna be a while before it is that long again.

    Your new style looks great!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww love your long hair honey <3 very pretty nail polishes too :D
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have gorgeous hair! I wish I could grow mine long like that and I always thought I should have been born with that chestnut color instead of blonde *sigh* lol.
    Awesome haul too :) I've got Purple-Xing and I love it! I've got one of those Confetti's too, Smitten, I didn't love that one :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow your hair is so long and pretty. I want that purple-xing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks guys! I love my hair it's one of the only things about me I like LOL

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!