Saturday, June 18, 2011

Colorful Leopard Print Sponge Mani Tutorial!

Hey fellow nail polish lovers! Today I have a tutorial for you guys!! I was asked for this by quite a few people, for the manicure I had on the other day! I hope you all like it!!! This was my first time making collages so I am sorry if it isn't perfect, I have only been doing this for like 2.5 months so I am still learning! If you have any questions/comments/concerns please feel free to ask me in the comment section below!! <3


These are all the color's I used. Ridiculous I know haha
You do not have to use nearly this amount but that is how I feel less guilty over having so many LOL

I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White.
I hope you can read all of this >.< Sorry this was my first collages ever!



I decided to add some more spunk with Nfu oh 61,
I mean a little holo can never be a bad thing right?!





 Thanks for looking!!!     -Sarah <3

18 comments:

  1. Awesome. I'll be bookmarking and trying this out later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. It must have taken ages to do this mani with all those colours, but it is so worth it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww your nails look sooo cute <3 Great tute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah: One day I will surprise you with trying this on my toes, it's so beautiful and amazing, I love the colors you choose and you make it look so easy however, I know for a beginner it will be hard but with your tutorial anyone can attempt and make the final product look so amazing like your gorgeous nails look.

    Love the fonts and how you present your web blog, it's so amazing and beautiful to look at, and keeps me coming back each and every day.

    Love,

    George ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa i love this! i wish i wasnt so ham handed with nail polish. all i can do is a normal manicure.
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the colors...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! I love the gradient skittles with the leopard spots. And the Nfu-Oh is perfect! I may have to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tutorial! You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - you could make some money with this! I would pay you for one of your special manicures! Very nice. ;o )

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks amazing!!!
    know i really want some konad.
    great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks very complicated but when you break it down as you have in your tut, it begins to look doable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! And thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! New follower here, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG LOVEEEEEE THESE! I really think I need to give these a shot!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!