Saturday, June 11, 2011

China Glaze Starboard & White Cap!

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, yesterday I broke a nail & chipped the polish (poor pinky nail) before I took pictures :'(
So here is a picture from last week that I forgot to post! I really like this green a lot!

Monday I have a hair appointment for a cut (trim) & color! I am super excited but even more nervous! I haven't ever had my hair colored professionally, and I haven't had it cut in almost 2 years! D: There will be a bit of purple involved ;)
China Glaze-Starboard
China Glaze-Starboard & China Glaze-White Cap


China Glaze-Starboard & China Glaze-White Cap
 & here is a fun picture hehe, I was trying to find pretty color combo's and ended up with this :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!!! The last pic looks very pretty <3
    Nice blog honey...I'm a new follower!! Wud love a follow back from you :D
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks pretty amazing with White Cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Minty it was you who made me want & buy white cap hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. White cap gives this green an edge, pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!