Wednesday, June 1, 2011

China Glaze FYI, Haul from this week & Randomness!

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I promise I have missed you all <3 Especially the ones not in the Facebook polish groups! I have pictures from my nails from the past 2 days, a picture of a franken, and soem other random pictures from my awesome day yesterday! Hubby spoiled me bad! Here we go! * Kind of Picture heavy!*
China Glaze-FYI, 3 coats + topcoat
China Glaze-FYI, 3 coats + topcoat
China Glaze-FYI, 3 coats + topcoat
Mini Sally's Haul from today! I got the Seche Retain ($8.99 value!) for free for buying 2 China Glaze polishes :D
I got Chg Spontaneous & white on white and this mini Sally Girl polish I used all three for the franken pictured below! (and a few other polishes)
Charlie Sheen Polishes from Icing! Tiger's Blood, Rock Star from Mars, & Epic Winning!!
I also got this Polish duo, that has a Deborah Lippmann dupe in it! The duo has Force of Love & Magnetic Attraction.
thepolishaholic's dupe post with pics!!
Ulta-Pinata-yada, Wet n Wild- Party of Five Glitters,& Milani-Gems. I already had  the Ulta one but I wanted to show you all the glitters I added into the franken, the other to I bought this week :D
Franken of Rebecca's franken "Rebecca likes Cupcakes" check out Rebecca's Blog http://rebeccalikesnails.blogspot.com
here is her franken blogpost Rebecca likes Cupcakes franken!
Since I am updating you guys on like everything haha I figured I'd show you guys our new couch  too! We have had it a week or so now but it is epic! Our old one had all the springs broken and was seriously a POS! Huge improvement!
Super cute cookie jars from Pier 1!! My hubby made me go back in and buy the big cupcake one because I was pouty when he said no LOL I love it! (I am kind of obsessed with cupcakes!)
My new effing ADORABLE Hello Kitty Vans hubby bought me form Journey's!!!  They were $49.99  And they weren't supposed to release until today but i got them yesterday! I was the first person to buy them! Atleast for that store lol. <3

Me & my sweetie at the restaurant super full & happy :)

A crappy phone pic of our Yummy dessert from The Melting Pot! They have a awesome deal going on for  Military right now! YUMMM

Okay guys! Off to bed soon I think, Hubby has to go to bed because he has to go to back to work tomorrow :( No more leave /cry!



* Also you guys should look out for my Guest blog post coming up on Amber from rainbowsandsparklesblog.blogspot.com blog! Not sure what day she has it set up to post, but if you aren't following her blog yet anyway you should be!!*

9 comments:

  1. You may not have blogged in a few days, but when you do...YOU DO IT RIGHT! Love everything in it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap how long did he have leave for? And I freaking love the melting pot. Not sure we have on in Virginia. And I'm jealous of the spoiling! Honestly he's been spoilin me awful since he's been deployed lol. 3 handcarved wooden tables from Kasmir, loads of middle eastern hand blended spices, a set of Denby dishes, flowers for the garden, etc, etc :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jeanie! <3

    Megan He took a little over 2 weeks, 16 days I believe but he timed it really good with weekends and everything so it felt like longer! I am jealous my hubby didn't get me anything from over there :( lol I still was very spoiled but I like souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is full of eye candy awesomeness! you and your hubbo are such a cute couple too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How one blog can contain so much cute, I do not know. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love: the shoes, the haul, the franken, the links to me, and the cookie jars.
    i love everything.

    i'm at work right now and i can't wait to go on
    break and go to icing and check for the polishes!
    i want the duo thingy. icing is literally like 20 feet from me. i wanna go! but i can't go on break yet. hahaha.

    i cannot wait for my shoes to come. they have to make it to my mom's friend in texas by the 19th (before her trip home) or else i won't be getting them for a few months :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe super cute!! Love the cupcake and the couch! And I have never heard of charlie sheen nail polishes! I need to run to icing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cupcakes too, I make cupcake soaps.
    The couch looks too comfy, I would sleep in that all day. The shoes rock, enough said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 'FYI' it's a cross between this ultra conservative tanish color and an amazingly awesome holo! You two are adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!