Monday, June 6, 2011

Summery Skittle Mani with Polka Dots!

Hey guys!! <3 
This will be a bit short because me and the hubs are about to go have a date night, and hopefully some shopping!  Planning to hit up Hobby Lobby, the Mall & Walgreens or Rite aid to see if there are any good deals or anything :D Today's Mani Has tons or colors in it! 


The colors used for the base colors by nail are 
Thumb-Zoya-Pippa (Although it isn't pictured)
Index Finger-China Glaze-Papaya Punch
Middle Finger-China Glaze-Electric Pineapple
Ring Finger-China Glaze-Flip Flop Fantasy

Pinky Finger-Zoya-Robyn


The Rest of these colors were just used for Polka dots only.
China Glaze-Turned Up Turquoise, Finger Paints-Outta Sight Orange, Finger Paints-Give Pink A Chance, & Finger Paints-Psychedelic Sunshine.



Btw this was my first time doing a Polka dot mani with my new dotting tools! I did one other polka dot one but it was with stamping plates, so sorry if it is pretty messy! Without further ado, here are my nails!
 -Sarah <3

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww wow Sarah they look awesome....very summer looking, one to try i think xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time i see zoya robyn - i regret not buying it. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun manicure to look at! I think if I would do something like this I would be staring at my own nails all day long, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love! I really like these types of manis, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!