Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Haul from Yesterday!

Hey guys!! Not much to say about this post, the pictures say it all! This was my haul from yesterday! Minus the Melmer's I bought and put together last night! But I am going to do a post on those by their selves! No picture of my mani in this post, they are nakie and I will be paint them soon! Any suggestions?
Funky Finger's haul from Megan (http://paintingrainbowsblog.blogspot.com/)!!
Icicle Lights, Sand and Stilettos, Golden Sunset, Kenyan Sunset, & Fashion Addict.

L.A. Colors Nail polish set from Rite Aid, this was only $5.99!!!

L.A. Colors set, not in the package :)

Crayola scented polishes! I think this was $3.99 or $4.99 :D

Jesse's Girl Polishes Glee, Confetti, & Fire Fly

Petites-Utopia, Sally Hansen-Arcylic Gel, Petites- Daze  Sally Hansen HD-Resolution with free gift(Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthing topcoat & basecoat), Sally Hansen- Spectrum, Scherer Chameleon-Blue Sky, Wet N Wild-Teal of Fortune

Petites-Daze, Jesse's Girl-Glee, Petites-Utopia, Petites- Utopia, Sally Hansen- Spectrum, Scherer Chameleon-Blue Sky, Wet n Wild-Teal of Fortune

This was my first time seeing this brand/polish so I bought one! This is  Blue Sky :) 

Jesse's Girl-Glee, Petites-Utopia, Zoya-Charla, Wet n Wild-Teal of Fortune
I already had Zoya Charla but I wanted to picture it with these because they reminded me of Charla, I know there are already swatches online of Glee vs. Charla but I will post swatches too soon!

Jesse's Girl-Glee, Petites-Utopia, Zoya-Charla, Wet n Wild-Teal of Fortune

5 comments:

  1. love your haul!
    i've been hunting for funky fingers with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME FINDS girl!! If you and I ever went shopping, you'd be the death of me!! LOL

    I have the Crayola polishes. They're AH-MAZING!! The formula/colors are GREAT and the scent! WOW!! They smell just like those scented markers we got to use in elementary school!! The bubble gum and grape ones are my FAVORITE! And the orange one is up there too. But, they're all delicious smelling and have gorgeous color! Can't wait to see you try all these goodies out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great swatches! I'd love to know what you think of the crayola polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse's Girl Confetti looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!