Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Turquoise Shatter & ChG He's Going In Circles!

Okay TONS of pics for you guys! Sorry they are all just way TOO pretty I had to use them all!!
This is China Glaze's He's going in Circles, I bought it online for $10 + $2.50 shipping worth it to me!


I wanted to try both since I just got them in the mail so I put Turquoise shatter on top! Which is pretty but I kindof wish i just left it but oh well, it's easier to see the shatter effect in person.

lol Sorry for soooo many pictures, I have the hardest time narrowing it down sometimes! Esp with Holo's, they all look good to me!

7 comments:

  1. Great colors together! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you top coat it before you put the shatter on? I found that it slows it down. Super pretty holo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pics!! Post them to your hearts content!! (I don't think you paid too much at all...if DS runs at 12.50, a discontinued holo/prism should be worth at least as much). This is one of the 4 I have found from the kaleidoscope collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I think that is what happened with the topcoat, but I didn't want to redo them and waste precious holo polish : /

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Sarah! I found your blog from a list on Facebook. I am a new follower,and let me just say this is so pretty. It looks like a glittery holo. And I certainly do agree about not wanting to waste holo-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following me Thalie <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly don't mind being 'spammed' with all these photos. It is worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!