Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hey all! I hope you guys slept wonderfully & have a amazing day today!!
This is My Mani I did last night, I really like it! I mean I didn't do so great with the gradient or the striping but I really like the polishes together! This was my first time using striping polish or whatever you call it! I just got three yesterday at Dollar general for $1 each :D I bought black, white, and silver glitter!
I took a picture with each polish Bottle :D

The First Polish I used was 2 coats of  OPI Sparrow me the Drama,
 From the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection.
It is a cool toned, muted pink creme polish with lilac undertones.


The next polish I used was Wet n Wild Sea of Dreams, from the Mermaid's Cove Collection.
I sponged it onto the tips of my nails :)
Sea of dreams is a lilac shimmery almost metallic looking polish.


Then I sponged over the tips again with Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana.
Hannah Pinktana is a pinky, lavendar hologrphic microglitter polish.


I hope you guy's liked it!

10 comments:

  1. Like it and I have never tried gradient before well only once and it was a disaster, the detail with the striper looks delicate! The dollar stores here in PR do not bring nail polish and other girly stuff, just a lot of gardening, tool stuff etc aka boring crap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? I love it? The gradient is amazing and love this web blog of yours Sarah every day I come here it seems to be even more exciting. The mani is very sexy, to be honest...I love how the colors go fro light to dark, your nails are well taken care of and gorgeous looking.

    Now I know why you choose this nail polish fro the Pirates of the Carri bean collection, and this color as you say, "It is a cool toned, muted pink creme polish with lilac undertones." could not be perfect! Love it!

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. purple never fails :)


    btw got here through the member blogs of our fb group! hope u visit my blog too.

    new follower <3

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work!! I love gradient nails too, simple to do and looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like the perfect gradient. It looks so shiny and gorgeous! Amazing job!

    P.S. I gave you a blog award! http://hautelacquer.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it, i cant se nothing wrong with the way you have done it :) have fun playing with your new stripers!

    SHEL XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike! I used Hannah Pinktana for my Pink Wednesday mani too. I just got it this week and I am in LOVE. I've gotten so many comments about it from random people at work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's really pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!