Monday, July 1, 2013

Cadillacquer 9 Crimes, Cute Poison, & The Dark Whatever

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting very much!
 My fingers are having some kind of allergic reaction or something to my daughters paints and peeling : /
Also I'm still on the hunt for a better font so I may continue trying some through the next week or so!
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this one! Is it readable? Still too small? Let me know in the comments below please!

Anywho I wanted to share the Cadillacquer's I purchased pretty recently!
I have another (Bring On the Night) but haven't gotten to wearing or swatching it yet.

Cadillacquer 9 Crimes
9 Crimes - Three thin coats.

Cadillacquer Cute Poison
Cute Poison - Three thin coats.

Cadillacquer The Dark...Whatever
The Dark... Whatever - Four thin coats.

_______________________________________________________


I'm soooo impressed with 9 Crimes & Cute Poison they seriously have amazing formula's!
And they are both incredibly stunning- highly recommend!
The Dark...Whatever was a little disappointing TBH. Really sheer and didn't go on as easily as the others.
But I definitely want to try more polishes from Cadillacquer!

My pictures on this post seem like they might be slightly darker than others,
but I still kind of feel that my bottle of TDW seems a little darker than others.
My fingers were weirdly red that day (I was probably swatching a lot!)
But sorry they aren't captured 100% accurately,
I still feel that they are very close and represent the polishes very well.



7 comments:

  1. All three are gorgeous, but I need Cute Poison! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear the first two just became instant lemmings....I thank you, my wallet smacks you ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm such a sucker for dusky blues, I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think font 'H' is the best as when I see it, I think of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first two are so pretty! Great swatches. Also, great watermark font! I can read it just fine on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, these are so pretty. I need them!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!