Thursday, July 11, 2013

Enchanted Polish Awesomeness & Seven Nation Army - Swatches & Review!

Hi all! Today's post is awesome! Featuring Enchanted Polish Awesomeness & Seven Nation Army.
I've wanted Awesomeness since the very second I saw it, and I have been lemming it for what feels like forever!

http://picasion.com/i/1Vis6/

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Enchanted Polish Awesomeness (3) Enchanted Polish Awesomeness (2)
Awesomeness - ONE COAT. Perfection /drool

I finally have it!! I'll just start this by saying if you love purples & holos - then you need this polish.
Awesomeness instantaneously became part of my Top 5 Purples! It's seriously incredible!
I believe it's discontinued, but if you ever get the chance JUMP on it!
It went on smooth and easy, ugh I can't even tell you how in love I am with this polish.

Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army (1)
Seven Nation Army - One coat over Awesomeness.

Seven Nation Army is a sparse holographic glitter topper filled with white and black glitters.
It spread on very easily and has great coverage, it might even be able to build up if you wanted to.
I knew I wanted to see it on green right when I saw it!
But instead I decided on a gradient with green in it, so scroll down to see the gradient before & after SNA!


Gradient Nail Art (1)
Gradient Nail Art (2)
Gradient Mani (2)
Gradient Mani (1)
For this gradient I tried the painting on the sponge method vs dipping the sponge into polish (what I usually do)

This was my FA doing a gradient that way so it's not perfect but I really like it!
The colors I used are Illamasqua Rare & Nurture and Wet n Wild Fergie Miami Spirit & Havasu Blue.
Sorry for this post being picture heavy, for no real reason I wanted a picture with each bottle lol.

Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army (3) Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army (2)
Then I added one coat of Seven Nation Army on top! So Gorgeous!

_______________________________________________________

I don't have many Enchanted Polishes because they an be a little hard to get during restocks and
to some they are 
pricey but I have nothing but good things to say about all the ones I have tried!
They have all been absolutely gorgeous with great formula's.
I wore Awesomeness for 4 days with fantastic wear, and even with only one coat!
If you haven't taken the leap but are wanting to try EP go for it! You won't be disappointed!


You can purchase Enchanted Polish from http://www.enchantedpolish.com/ for $15.00 ea.
or you can purchase them from the following etailers below!


Llarowe 

Norway NailsHarlow & Co.
Pshiiit Boutique
Mei Meis Signatures

Stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!

And here are some gorgeous macros!!
Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army Macro (1) Enchanted Polish Awesomeness Macro (2) Enchanted Polish Awesomeness Macro (1) Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army Macro (2)

What do you guys think of these?
Have you tried  or do you own any Enchanted Polishes? If so which is your favorite!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Me too, I need to get more EP's!

      Delete
  2. The gradient is gorgeous!! Especially after the glitter. I really like both polishes but awesomeness really is something special, aw that holo. Also love the macros :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh that purple holo is AMAZING. I think the nail is completely appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and WOW your nail art! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much gorgeousness in one post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It is seriously stunning, even my daughter was freaking over it!!
      (I'm teaching her well haha!)

      Delete
  7. HOW DO YOU DO SUCH PERFECT PHOTOS?!! a-mah-zing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psh! Look who's talking! But thank you so much!!

      Delete
  8. OK. Everything about this post is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! All of these photos are gorgeous, but I particularly love the glitters over the gradient. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG even my son said I MUST GET THESE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!