Sunday, July 7, 2013

Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel 673, 687 & 688 - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Today's post is a quick review of three gorgeous Inglot O2M polishes!
Two of them are new summer shades!

Let me preface this post saying I had a pretty hard time capturing 688 and tried my best to color correct my swatch or 688 and the gradient with 687/688. I think I did okay, but it's not something I try to do often.

I usually get a color accurate picture with different camera settings but I shot it every which way and it was just slightly off and still is a bit. I think the best picture of it is int he stamped gradient, there way so much going on but somehow I feel that is the best representation of it I ended up getting! 

So anyway that is why my skin is  a little odd colored in a few of the photos!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel 673 687 688 (2)Inglot 673
673 - Three thin coats.

Inglot 687
687 - I used three thin coats. Two for opacity.
Inglot 688
688 - Two thin coats.
_______________________________________________________

I really like these polishes! This is my first time trying anything from Inglot
(I've been lemming their eye shadows and liners for ages though!) 
I'm pleased with the formula and the colors. They applied a little bit streaky at first, 
but 687 and 688 smoothed out well on the second coat and 673 did on the third.
I love all three shades so much, I can't wait to try more! 
I think that 673 is the closest "Mannequin Hands" polish I've come across for me so far!
Also double up on base coat for 688! It stained my nails, nothing another coat of base coat can't prevent though.

Here's some information about the O2M formula!
"The O2M’s unique formulation is revolutionizing nail beauty through its breathable formula.
 The breathable nail enamel allows oxygen and water to pass through the enamel to the nails surface.
 The oxygenation ensures better health care for nails whilst enhancing their beauty. 
O2M Nail Enamels do not include toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, or camphor.
Use with INGLOT’s O2M Breathable Base and O2M Breathable Top Coat."

You can purchase Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel online at INGLOTUSA.com, from INGLOT Boutique Locations in NYC, Las Vegas, Miami, Newport Beach, New Jersey and select Macy’s Department Stores. For additional information and store locations, visit inglotcosmetics.com
They retail for $14.00 each and are 11 ML/0.37 US FL OZ.

Be sure to go follow Inglot on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Scroll down for some nail art I did with these!
Inglot Stamping
Gradient with 673, 687 and 688 stamped with Konad Special White and Stamping plate BM - 306.
Yep, the index finger is messed up haha, but lets just pretend that one is perfect like the others mmkay?

Inglot Stamping Matte

Topped with a coat of Butter London Matte Finish.
Inglot 687 and 688 Gradient (1)
I used 687 and 688 in a gradient, simple & subtle but gorgeous! The are flawless together. 
Inglot 687 and 688 Gradient (2)
Topped with Northern Lights.


Have you guys ever tried Inglot nail polishes? 
What do you think of these?


OH! And my giveaway ends in 6 hours!! GO ENTER Here!
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

16 comments:

  1. These colors look great!! I absolutely love the nail art you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches and polishes!! I really like the stamped look and the gradient is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I loved the gradient, I wore it for a few days I just didn't want to remove it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful swatches and gorgeous nail art! I love how you've been integrating nail art into your review posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I've been trying hard to include more nail art, glad it's being noticed :D

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love the colours too
    I want some :)

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gradient is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the subtle gradient! How pretty! I can also appreciate odd looking hand colour for the sake of colour accurate swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love 688! such a beautiful vibrant green!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!