Saturday, July 20, 2013

Milani Retro Glam Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is featuring six new Limited Edition Milani Nail Lacquers!
This is a really cute collection, it makes me think of spring!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Milani Retro Glam Gradient
Gradient done with Almond Kiss, Strawberry Shake, and Raspberry Delight.

Milani Gradient with Sprinkles
Then I topped the gradient with one coat of Sprinkles.

Milani Strawberry Shake
Strawberry Shake - Three coats.

Milani Raspberry Delight
Raspberry Delight - Three coats.

Milani Sprinkles (2)
Raspberry Delight topped with one coat of Sprinkles.

Milani Creamy Pistachio
Creamy Pistachio - Three coats.

Milani Mint Chip
Mint Chip - Three coats.

Milani Sprinkles (1)
Gradient with Creamy Pistachio & Mint Chip topped with Sprinkles.

Milani Almond Kiss
Almond Kiss - Three coats.

_______________________________________________________

Okay so this collection is really pretty and I love the colors they chose for it!
They make me want to do flower nail art with em!
All of them except for Sprinkles required three coats for me.


The formula's on Mint Chip and Raspberry Delight were the best of the cremes!
The other creams did go on pretty streaky, nothing that a third coat can't level out though.

 I think it's definitely worth mentioning because some people can't apply nail polish very evenly.
 Streaky polishes can exacerbate uneven application.

Sprinkles is so great! Even though I own quite a few B&W glitter polishes I just love this!
It had really great coverage with one coat (it may need a day here or there)
It applies great and looks good over any and all colors!


You can purchase these Milani polishes from http://www.milanicosmetics.com/
And at select CVS and Meijer during August!

Follow Milani on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Milani Retro Glam

What are your thoughts on this collection?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors on you! Green is surely a color you can def. pull off! :) Raspberry Delight is divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love greens! Pretty sure I used HK Girl on these too so that's another reason they look so great! ;)

      Delete
  2. Perfect swatches! I love the shades ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I am loving those greens and even those pinks (which totally are not me) they look fabulous on your nails. Adore the gradient mani and top coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job on all of these! Love the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gradient totally rocks! I like how you even sponged on the glitter ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love! black and white glitter makes any gradient look that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gradient is to die for! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! How do you do it?!? Perfect. Every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please, look who's talking! ;)
      But thank you!

      Delete
  9. OK! The gradient topped with Sprinkles?! FLAWLESS!!! Great swatches too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Love the gradients! I can't wait til these come out - must get my hands on Sprinkles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great swatches as usual!!! I LOOOVE Almond Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how the glitter topper didn't really start from the base on the gradient photo. How is everything you do so perfect? I Love these

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!