Friday, July 12, 2013

KBShimmer Swatches & Review - Part One

Hi guys! I hope you are all having a great Friday!
Today's post has four gorgeous KBShimmer nail polishes, and be sure to come back tomorrow to see four more!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Kbshimmer Part 1 Kbshimmer Berry Patch
Berry Patch - Four coats.
Most bloggers seemed to only need three coats for Berry Patch but I felt three was a little too sheer.
 Four makes it perfect! It goes on very easily and evenly. I used thin coats so it didn't feel thick on my nail at all.

"A creamy pink base sets off  a scattering of large blueberry hex glitter, small raspberry hex glitter,  holographic pink glitter and micro strawberry red glitter and raspberry pink  glitter."


Kbshimmer Cocoa Nut
Cocoa Nut - Two coats.
Cocoa Nut is so rich and beautiful, definitely makes me think of chocolate covered cherries!
My photo captured it a bit dark (but them too light in the bottle shot and macro, wth?)
But it's just a tad lighter.


Cocoa Nut is a chocolate brown crelly filled with gorgeous raspberry glitters and tons of shimmer.

Kbshimmer Don't Teal Anyone
Don't Teal Anyone - Three coats.
Don't Teal anyone went on really great, such a stunning polish. So pigmented!


"A deep teal base with gold, teal, blue, navy and fuchsia hexes in several sizes, and micro fuchsia bars.  even if you are not a fan of bar glitter, give this polish a chance.  The  bar glitter is micro fine, and adds a sparkle to the polish without the troubles  of normal bar glitter."

Kbshimmer Hex Appeal
Hex Appeal - Three coats.
Despite the massive amount of glitters Hex Appeal went on quite smooth and even for me, Impressive!

"A navy jelly base with magenta holographic, silver,  and blue hex glitter. Tiny micro bar glitter adds a bit of pop. This one reminds  me of New Years Eve and confetti floating in Times Square."

_______________________________________________________

I really love all the KBShimmer polishes I have and these are just as amazing!
None of these polishes were difficult to apply in the slightest.
I can't even pick out a favorite, most of you who have been reading a while probably know that blue
 and blurple jellies are 
like my kryptonite so I obviously LOVE Hex Appeal (the name is awesome too!)
But they are all equally stunning - I highly recommend  Christy's polishes!

You can purchase KBShimmer polishes from https://www.kbshimmer.com/ for $8.75 ea.
Along with many other nail, cuticle and body products!
You can also purchase KBShimmer polishes from Etsy and Harlow & Co.


To stay up to date with KBShimmer follow via Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!

Kbshimmer Collage 1

Which of these is your favorite?
I hope you guys all have a really great weekend!
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

12 comments:

  1. KBShimmer is so unique and awesome! I love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! And your nails look phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking LOVE KBShimmer! You did an amazing job with these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KB Shimmer's polishes never disappoint, really. I need to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED that purple and that blue!!!! AWESOME SWATCHES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous! My favorite is Don't Teal Anyone, which I own. It's such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't Teal anyone is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love ur posts! And I envy your cuticles - OMG, now I totally need a manicure asap. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!