Saturday, July 13, 2013

KBShimmer Swatches & Review - Part Two

Hey guys, today's post is Part Two with four more stunning polishes from KBShimmer!
Check out part one here!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Kbshimmer Part 2 Kbshimmer Iris My Case
Iris My Case - Three coats.
Iris My Case applied great, the glitters disperse perfectly and the formula was smooth.

"Iris, Lilacs, Violets are some of of the most beloved flowers  come spring, this pastel violet colored polish was inspired by all three.   The soft purple base is filled with glitters in pink, purple, white, periwinkle  and blue. If you are not a fan of large glitters, this polish is for you."

Kbshimmer No Whine Left
No Whine Left - Three coats.
Gorgeous, the blue glitters in No Whine Left really pop in the plum base!
Application was easy, a little streaky on the first coat but it evened out perfectly.

"A deep plum, almost burgundy wine color, this polish is  loaded with blue, aqua, fuchsia, and purple hex glitters in several sizes. The  glitters in this polish seem to pop out in different lights, adding a fun depth  to it.  This polish is more of a “crelly”, a cream with jelly  properties."

Kbshimmer Toucan Touch This
Toucan Touch This - Three coats.
I really love the mini bar glitters in this! Plus the color!
The glitters will pull if you don't let it dry in between coats but it applies very evenly.

"A chartreuse base, almost lime green in color starts  this bold polish out. Gold, green, teal, blue, and orange hex glitters, some  holographic and a fun punch. Micro teal, orange and blue bars are accented by  micro orange glitters.  The bar glitter is micro fine, and adds a sparkle  to the polish without the troubles of normal bar glitter."  

Kbshimmer Witch Way
Witch Way? - Four coats. (I used very thin coats)
I felt like it needed the fourth coat but I apply coats very thin.
The formula on this applied super evenly and just so easy. I love this one so much!!

"After midnight, a full moon is lighting the night sky making it almost purple in color. Stars in different sizes sparkle and shine, like diamonds. This polish, with its deep grape color is full of holographic glitters made to mimic those diamond like stars." 

_______________________________________________________

Just like I said yesterday there is not a KBShimmer I own that I've been disappointed with,
hands down in my top ten favorite indies for the creativity and formulation.
I don't remember ever having to dab or place glitters with any of them, they just go on great!
My favorite of these for is Witch Way! Even being a little sheer it just has so much depth and is stunning.


You can purchase KBShimmer polishes from https://www.kbshimmer.com/ for $8.75 ea.
Along with many other nail, cuticle and body products!
You can also purchase KBShimmer polishes from Etsy and Harlow & Co.


To stay up to date with KBShimmer follow via FacebookInstagram & Twitter!

Kbshimmer  Collage

What do you guys think of these? Do you own any?
What is your favorite KBShimmer or biggest KBShimmer lemming?


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

15 comments:

  1. I love these as much as the first half! I think No Whine Left is my fav surprisingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even a glitter fan and your photos make me want them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great swatches. I've had my eyes on Toucan Touch This for quite some time....I may have to break down and buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Iris My Case is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, purples are my weakness! I die. I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these, they're gorgeous! My favorites are Witch Way? and No Whine Left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know why I don't own No Whine Left! What's wrong with me??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely swatches! Toucan Touch This is perfect for the summer, and I love Witch Way? for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This nail polish looks wonderful - I am loving the Toucan Touch This! I am going to order some after leaving you a comment - dead serious. Just stopping by to check out your blog from Social Fabric, by the way - welcome to the community!! Hope you have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting Get Clover It instead, can't wait to receive it!

      Delete
  10. I should get off your blog before I start buying things I shouldn't buy on a NO-BUY. lol..
    AMAzing swatches as usual.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!