Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani for Talia Joy

Hey guys today's post is to remember and honor Talia Joy,
 I won't have a lot of time to post this week but I made time to do this for Talia!
For those who do not know who she is her YouTube channel is here.
To be honest I didn't hear about her until a while ago but she was a really strong, talented and inspirational person.

I'm watching my two nephews while my sister is away at comic con so posting will be a
little sparse this week but will be back to normal soon :)

For this mani I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, and some neon studs I bought recently from Born Pretty.
Mint Sorbet was a bit streaky at first but leveled out nice at three coats.

Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet (2) Mint Mani for Talia Joy Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet










18 comments:

  1. Mint sorbet is one of my favorites, and I just love the added pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neon studs! Such a gorgeous manicure in honor of a very special girl... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was an inspiration to many people. This is an awesome tribute mani for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those studs are perfection, love them with the mint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. God rest her soul. She will def. be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bright pink pop of color is so pretty against the mint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Light with a pop of punky like she was

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Pop of pink. Talia certainly would love this mani. may her soul rest in peace. She's missed by most.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!