Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jindie Nails Hot Pink Floyd & sTEALth

Hey guys! Here is a quick post for you :)
Some Jindie's I picked up a  while back and have been wanting to try!

Jindie Nails Hot Pink Floyd (1)
Without Topcoat.
Jindie Nails Hot Pink Floyd (2)
& With Topcoat.
Jindie Nails Hot Pink Floyd Macro

Jindie Nails sTEALth  (1)
Without Topcoat.
Jindie Nails sTEALth  (2)
& With Topcoat.
Jindie Nails sTEALth Macro (1)


I've discovered how fail I am at "non reviews" I didn't write down the coats I used for these /facepalm
I want to say three of Hot Pink Floyd and two of sTEALth.
I lovveeeeee Stealth sooo much, it makes me think of my dear old Rogue on WoW!

They went on pretty well, sTEALth's formula was slightly better/easier because it was a little thinner.
But they were easy for me to apply.

Jindie Hot Pink Floyd and sTEALth

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!