Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Comic Con Geek Week Nail Art - Portal Nail Art

Okay so were supposed to be on Day 2 I did these super late last night and couldn't post on time :(
I will try to catch up but I'm not sure I will have time to even finish this challenge since my nephews will be here soon and I'm going to be watching them while my sister is at Comic Con, but I will try!
Gives me a chance to do nail art that I already plan to do anyway!



For day one I decided to do a game mani, since I don't read very often anymore.
It was hard to decide between WoW, Bioshock and Portal! I chose Portal, seemed easiest and I was tired!

Portal Nails Portal Nail Art

So I didn't do the greatest job, I was sleepy.
The pink used was China Glaze Dance Baby and the grey is Zoya Kelly. The rest is acrylic paint.

My mani includes the Portal logo, a test subject jumping through a portal, Companion Cube, a turret and the cake is a lie (yeah the cake doesn't look great lol)

Now I need to decide which TV show to do nail art for and hope I can get to that asap! :)


14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic nail art, my hubby is obsessed with Portal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not super familiar with this game, but my husband is and he was excited about this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so out of it ... I don't follow much that shows up at Comic-Con at all...a rare movie maybe here and there. Mostly just not my genera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your freehand skills are amazing! I wish I had a steady hand like you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not that steady! It has gotten much better though,
      one day maybe I will be pro like some other bloggers /dream

      Delete
  5. I love your nail art. These are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I love the geek week idea, so fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!