Friday, September 27, 2013

A Few Random Swatches!


Hi guys! Today's post is just a couple random swatches I have sitting on my computer that I don't
think I  have posted yet..because I've been a bit busy and lazy about editing pictures!

Good news about my tooth! I didn't need a root canal! But I do have to get my wisdom teeth removed.
They have excess gum around them (Operculum) and apparently it is infected (Pericoronitis) by my lower left one and this is going to keep happening until they are removed. So I have to clean it super good with a syringe thing twice a day and take antibiotics and use this prescription mouthwash until we have some spare cash for the surgery! It blows because I kind of like have them lol My husband says in inside of my mouth looks unnatural because I have SO many teeth haha
(I still have all four of mine and they are mostly grown in.) It still hurts but it's very mild next to how bad it was.

Also some more good news, it looks like the sellers are willing to pay for the roof to be replaced!
We will find out everything they are willing to cover on Sunday (Our Realtor is out of town atm!) SO YAY!

And Skylar's party Yesterday was a blast!
This is her and her new 3DS!  :)


Okay, okay..onto nail polishes!
Elevation Polish Pic de Sotllo
Elevation Polish - Pic de Sotllo

Illamasqua Smash
Illamasqua - Smash

Contrary Polish Gift Wrap (2) Contrary Polish Gift Wrap (1)
Contrary Polish - Gift Wrap


Unfortunately I didn't write down how many coats I used with each of these but my guess would be
two coats for Smash and three thin coats for Pic de Sotllo and Gift Wrap!

I hope you all have a great weekend!! <3



18 comments:

  1. Gift Wrap looks PHENOMENAL! All of them do - but that one is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Carrie is such a badass with shimmers!!

      Delete
  2. I just got Gift Wrap in the mail and I am so excited to wear it. AAAH your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for all the good news! And Skylar is so cute with her new 3DS - I ordered one for myself this weekend so I can play Pokemon X when it comes out :3 And lovely swatches as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My hubby plans to buy that game too, "For Skylar" ;) ha!

      Delete
  4. What an adorable little girl! And the polishes are pretty too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love random spams!! Gift wrap is so pretty, and Sky is so cute!! A 3DS is the best present ever (I hope to get one some time in the future)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian! I know we need to buy another for my DH haha he is always playing hers when she isn't!

      Delete
  6. That blue Elevation Polish...OH MY GOSH! And your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I'm totally addicted to Elevation!!

      Delete
  7. Your daughter is a gorgeous doll! Great swatches! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue and green. And yay, no root canal!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!