Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Waterfall Mani, Watercolor Spots & More!


Hey guys! here is a quickie for you :)
Here are three recent-ish nail art mani's I did that I wasn't really thrilled with so I didn't post them.
But I feel bad i haven't posted much and they were just sitting there, so here you go!

I'm sorry that I do not remember all the polishes I used in these, it has been weeks -_- My bad!
I named the ones I could!


I hope you are all having a terrific week!
Pretty good here! We found a house we like finally! We have been house hunting off and on for six months, but we found a house we love and put in a offer, got a counter off and accepted it.
The house gets inspection on Friday and if all goes well it looks like we have a new house! YAY!

Here was my first attempt on the Waterfall mani technique that Sammy from The Nailasaurus came up with!

Waterfall Mani

Polishes used That I can remember:
Zoya - Farah

Illamasqua - Rare
Illamasqua - Gamma
Illamasqua - Nomad
Nails Inc - Baker Street
Finger Paints - Pink Perspective


This one is uhh.. Watercolor Spots? Blobs? Who knows.
Watercolor Spots

Polishes used That I can remember:

 China Glaze - Sweet Hook...I think
China Glaze - Sunday Funday
China Glaze - Urban Night
The Pink.. I have no idea.
Zoya - Breezi?
Illamasqua - Poke


I'm just going to call this one Splotchy Blobs, yes..Colorful Splotchy Blobs...
Splotchy Colorful Blobs


Polishes used That I can remember:

Illamasqua - Rare
Illamasqua - Nurture
Illamasqua - Poke
Illamasqua - Gamma
Finger Paints - Pink Perspective
China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise



*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE the waterfall mani! Kind of reminds me of Lisa Frank lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This makes me want to go buy Lisa Frank folders and stuff LOL Do they still sell them??

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh i love the second design I want to try it but it looks hard lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! Once you get the hang of it it's not bad! Pretty forgiving too! Just be sure to do a layer of topcoat before you add the other colors!

      Delete
  3. I need to try a waterfall mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look incredible! I think the Waterfall is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are nice! I love the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so bright and beautiful! The waterfall manicure is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, are you kidding?! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH COLORFUL SPLOTCHY BLOBS! And those crazy awesome waterfall ones in the first photo are also just O_O beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how colourful all of these are. Spring for you, yes? You'll have to sustain us all while we go through winter...

    And YAY FOR HOUSE! It's so exciting when house stuff works out! Keep us posted! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jolene! It's Fall now so I'm moving towards more darker shades but I still wear some bright ones in the fall and winter!

      Delete
  9. Your waterfall turned out so much better than my first attempt! I'm still not sure if I'm going to post it haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you should! I kind of love seeing mani's that don't turn out great reminds us that we are all human!
      I want to try it again!

      Delete
  10. Love the watercolor spots. Very pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the waterfall mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new house! These are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the waterfall. So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours you used in the waterfall :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!