Friday, September 20, 2013

Konad Stamping Plate m94 - Review!


Hi guys! Here is post #2 today! Check out #1 HERE :)

This post is featuring the same polishes in the earlier post, but stamped on with a Konad Stamping plate! Check it out!

Konad m94 Stamping Plate (2)
*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*Konad m94 Stamping Plate (4)
Konad m94 Stamping Plate (6)
Stamped over Enchanted Polish August 2013 with Konad Special Nail Polish in White.

Konad m94 Stamping Plate (8) Konad m94 Stamping Plate (1)
Stamped over Enchanted Polish Autumn with Konad Special Nail Polish in Black.

Konad m94 Stamping Plate (7)
Here is a picture before topcoat, it doesn't look as great on camera but I swear it looked awesome in person!
The black dries matte and Autumn was shiny and holo under it it really "popped" in person!

______________________________________________________

I love stamped nails! I should stamp my nails more! Why don't I?!

Nail Stamping is super fun and a relatively easy way to do fun nail art!

Once you get it down pat it only takes a few extra minutes and adds so much!

I have tried many stamping plates (Bundle Monster, Cheeky, Fab Ur Nails & more!)
Konad are some of the best and easiest to use. They are also more expensive than other brands though.
I only have a handful of Konad plates but the ones I do have stamp perfectly.
I think they are easier to use than some other cheaper competitors. They are perfect for beginners!



Here are a few tips for newbies!

Can't get the design to pick up from the plate?

Lightly Buff your stamper with a nail file or buffing block!
Don't use a grit too low or too high. (I prefer 220-300, 180 is too rough and 400 is too gentle.)

Having trouble getting the design to stamp onto you nail completely?

Sometimes I like to add a coat of a Strong Adhesion base coat on top (yes on top!) of my base polish before stamping! I find that it helps stick the design on. I use China Glaze's Strong Adhesion base coat.

Is the clean up a hassle?


Tape around your fingers before stamping!
Especially if you are using Konad Special Nail Polish in Black, the clean up is a gazillion times easier!
When the black gets wet from the brush during cleanup it seeps into every nook and cranny around your nail and cuticle and is practically impossible to remove.


If you are a newbie I highly recommend using Konad special polishes, I use them even though I've been stamping for a while. Sure I use other brands sometimes but the Konad ones work the best for me absolutely hands down.
The black one is a pain to clean up, but it just goes on so damn crisp!

And for the love of all that is holy don't use the metal scraper than comes with stamping plates!
Use a plastic card from a store card (CVS, Kroger, etc) or a old credit card, they make it exponentially easier!


You can purchase this Konad stamping plate, along with others for $8.75 from Nail Polish Canada
They also sell Konad special stamping polishes!

Follow Nail Polish Canada on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated on new products and deals!

Enchanted Autumn Collage

Have you ever used tried stamping your nails?
If so, What is your favorite brand of stamping plates?

*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

17 comments:

  1. I wish I had your stamping skills! These are pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I still have bad days lol I'm not great at aligning them sometimes!
      But it just took tons of practice!

      Delete
  2. I've never found clean-up to be a pain at all. It barely adhered to my skin at all & I can just wipe it off lightly with a q-tip. (The Konad black never stains with me but I've heard others say it does)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! Cleanup with the black Konad can be a disaster for me sometimes but it still is the best par none!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THE STAMPING YOU DID OVER AUTUMN! I can't ever do it right! I'm hatin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both manis! that plate looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stamps are AWESOME! I have trouble with the designs being too large for my nails, but you're making me want to keep trying ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have the opposite! A lot of the older plates are far too small when my nails are longer!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful work! That Konad Special Polish really looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOVE the Autumn look!!! So stunning!! And you're awesome. I suck at stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY CRAP. You have amazing stamping skills!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love stamping too, but my problem is I like my nails a bit longer, so most of the plates don't fit....... I've started doing a gradient and with the stamping colour :D

    Super plate, I think I might get this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that problems sometimes too :( I bought some of the MoYou ones and they are too small :(

      Delete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!