Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Zoya Satins Fall 2013 Collection - Swatches & Review!

Good morning guys! How are you today?
I'm good, my tooth still hurts pretty bad but I'm going to the dentist at 4! 
Pretty nervous about it though, I'm thinking I need a root canal -_-

But yesterday was Skylar's 4th birthday! Yay! Though TBH we didn't do much, but her party is tomorrow! 
It should be tons of fun!

We also went to the 
Realtor yesterday to send in our negotiations to the sellers, lets hope they are awesome and nice and fix what we asked! I really hope they do because our lease is up soon and I don't think we even have time to find another house anymore >.< Not another we like as much anyway!

Well enough rambling! Today's post is the Zoya Satin Fall Collection!
Yes I'm behind I know! *hides*

Zoya Satins (2)
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Zoya Maria Luisa
Maria Luisa - One coat over Zoya Louise (From the Zoya Cashmere Collection.)

"a gold cellophane accent topper (Originally designed for Rafael Cennamo/AW13). Layer to desired effect."

Zoya Channing
Channing - Two coats.

"a rusty or coppery red metallic. Gorgeous and sultry color!"


Zoya Channing with Maria Luisa (2)
One coat of Maria Luisa over Channing.
Zoya Mason
MasonTwo coats.

"an exciting red violet or "Fandango Pink" metallic."


Zoya Mason with Maria Luisa
One coat of Maria Luisa over Mason.
Zoya Claudine
Claudine Two coats.

"a striking dark meteorite gray metallic. So chic!"


Zoya Claudine with Maria Luisa
One coat of Maria Luisa over Claudine.
Zoya Neve
Neve - Two coats.

" a sapphire blue metallic (Originally designed for Zang Toi/AW13)"


Zoya Neve with Maria Luisa (2)
One coat of Maria Luisa over Neve.
Zoya Giovanna
Giovanna - Three coats.

"a stunning emerald green metallic. The "IT COLOR" right now (Originally designed for Zang Toi/AW13)."


Zoya Giovanna with Maria Luisa
One coat of Maria Luisa over Giovanna.

______________________________________________________

This collection is very pretty and full of saturated, magnificent jewel tones!
A few are a tiny bit brushstrokey (Channing, Claudine, Giovanna) but not enough to bother me at all.
All of these polishes applied nicely and most only needed two coats.
I can't recall a issue with any of them! Mason looks a bit off but I applied topcoat a tad too soon and it sort of smudged. Had nothing to do with the polish though! User error!

To reduce the risk of brushstrokes apply thin, slow coats!

My favorites are Mason, Neve and Maria Luisa! But I really love them all!
Channing is so fiery and gorgeous! I don't own anything like it!



Stay up to date with new Zoya collections and releases on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

You can purchase this collection and other Zoya nail polishes from http://www.zoya.com/


This collection retails for $48 as a whole or you can purchase them individually for $8 each!


Zoya Satins (1)




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

22 comments:

  1. These swatches are stunning! I love them all on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS swatches! And happy birthday Sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning swatches as always! Good luck at the dentist today, I'll cross my fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun I appreciate it! Seems like it helped too! :)

      Delete
  4. As always, your swatches are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these, your swatches are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous swatches! Happy 4th birthday to Skylar! My son's birthday/birthday party is Sunday! Good luck at the dentist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty! I hope he had a blast at his party too!!

      Delete
  7. I love just about all things Zoya! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely want to pull this collection back out now! Thanks for the great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Neve on you. Hope you can skip that root canal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This collection is perfection! And even more so on your nails! Loving everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first color combo you have is the best of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!