Saturday, September 7, 2013

China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine, Gossip Over Gimlets & Public Relations - From the Autumn Nights Collection

Hi all! Today's post is featuring three polishes from the 2013 Fall China Glaze Autumn Nights Collection!
Enjoy! :)

Also I'm planning to write up another post tonight about why my posting has been more sparse recently.
It will be a more personal than most and non polish related so sorry if you aren't interested in that sort of thing!
I feel like I should talk about it on here though!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*China Glaze Dont Make Me Wine
Don't Make Me Wine - Two coats.Two coats.

Don't Make Me Wine has a much better formula than Public Relations, but you still have to (well, you should) apply slowly.
Since this polish is slightly brushstroke-y if you apply it too quickly it just won't look as neat or good.
*My picture makes it look slightly more purple than it does in person, it's a little bit more red than purple in person.*


China Glaze Gossip Over Gimlets (1) China Glaze Gossip Over Gimlets (2)
Gossip Over Gimlets - Two coats.

This polish reminds me of Zoya Ziv, this is a silver and Ziv is a gold but they are similar types of polish!
I love this and I didn't expect to, I'm not a huge fan of metallics or foils, but this polish is beautiful.


China Glaze Public Relations
Public Relations - Two coats.

The formula on Public Relations was pretty thick, could be used as a one coater.
I applied a second coat slower than the first so the brush strokes looked a bit better.


_______________________________________________________

I really love Don't Make Me Wine and Gossip Over Gimlets!
Don't Make Me Wine is a very pretty, rich shade and the formula is nice and smooth. Not too thick or too thin.
Gossip Over Gimlets goes on very smoothly also, and it's just so pretty and festive!
They all seemed to dry very fast for me!

I don't love Public Relations as much however, the formula is slightly problematic.
It is thicker than the others and you can really see the brushstrokes in it.
If you like it though the formula isn't horrible and it's definitely manageable if you apply carefully.
It dries quickly and it's pretty shiny on it's own. Just not my cup of tea personally though!


Stay up-to-date with China Glaze on the following social media sites!

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter


China Glaze Autumn Nights (1)

What do you guys think of these or the other polishes in the Autumn Nights Collection?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. You make every polish look lovely! I saw these at Sally's yesterday and passed on them. None really called my name, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest I thought I would hate them all LOL
      But I do really like the first two, especially GOG!

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous. I love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Make Me Wine is so pretty! I'll have to pick that one up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip over Gimlets is really pretty! I like Don't Make Me Wine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Gossip of Gimlets, such a lovely sparkly shade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous swatches! Love Don't Make Me Wine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glow on Don't Make Me Wine!! So rich!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!