Monday, September 9, 2013

Tweezerman Neon Filemates and Fresh & Fruity Mini Slant Tweezer - Review + Matching Mani!

Hi all! Yay - a post!  Today's post is featuring a super cute nail file and pair of tweezers from Tweezerman!
The second I opened this package I just couldn't believe how adorable these are!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Tweezerman Neon Filemates and Fresh and Fruity Mini Slant Tweezers (2)


Fresh & Fruity Mini Slant Tweezer
"These berry good looking minis will brighten your beauty routine with colorful prints inspired by the latest fashion collections. Fresh hints of vibrant citrus in upbeat orange, strawberries in ravishing red, and pomegranates in passionate pink are bright and fun eye-catchers. These miniature versions of the award winning Slant Tweezer feature perfectly aligned, hand filed precision tips that grab hair every time. The ideal on-the-go tool, designed for every makeup bag, purse and travel."


received these in 
upbeat orange! This is my second pair of Tweezerman Mini Slant tweezers and I LOVE them!
Thought I have tried tweezers similar quality none quite compare to Tweezerman!
The mini tweezers are more affordable than the full size ones at $15.00.Which may seem pricey but trust me it is worth it!
They also come in a little tube protective case for travel!

As someone who has always done my own brows I really wish I had splurged on these sooner!
Tweezerman does free sharpening for their Tweezers, Nippers and Scissor products (see more here)
I love that they do that but I honestly haven't needed it yet! My older pair of mini slant tweezers are 14 months old (I purchased them myself form Sephora) and they are still very sharp! Not to mention they are so cute!


Tweezerman Neon Hot Filemates
"Ignite your nail grooming routine with these new Neon Hot Filemates in three sizzling neon color combos. These files will match the stylish color of your nails and brighten up your purse or beauty arsenal in a flash. The new and improved professional quality files feature 100/180 grits for filing natural nails and medium sanding of acrylic nails.  All 3 files included. Perfect for nail shaping on-the-go, the neon hot nail files come in a pack of three in these sizzling colors. Convenient carry case included to keep files clean and protected. Perfect for purse and travel."

This adorable file trio with a case is priced at $7.00, which is a good value.
You may be able to purchase similar files elsewhere for cheaper but they are probably not the same quality.They do seem to lose the grit a little faster than the others I have tried of theirs.
But I think these are adorable and love them, though I don't need adorable files the fact that they are is a plus :)
Below I've included before & after filing pictures, but since I am a nail blogger they don't really get that "bad" or out of shape. So the difference is very slight, really just a little bit of shaping.
Plus I included a manicure inspired by the nail file! If you have weak nails I would recommend a higher grit though!


Before:
Before Filing

After:
After Filing

After 2.0:
After Filing Part 2
(This was my second use of this file!)

Matching Mani

For this gradient I used a white base - Zoya Purity, a wedge makeup sponge,
Color Club Warhol or Poptastic
(the polishcame in a unlabeled set!) and Illamasqua Gamma.
Also sorry about the odd hue of my skin, it's pinker than usual and my camera was freaking from the neons!
_______________________________________________________

Stay up to date with Tweezerman on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram!

I love Tweezerman and highly recommend their products! They are top notch!!
What do you think of Tweezerman products? What is your go to pair of tweezers and nail file?



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

10 comments:

  1. How cute are these products? Also, your manicure is out of this world! I wish I could transplant it to my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR NAILS BEDS <3 I love them. -Landa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweezerman always has nice stuff! Cute matching mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweezerman tweezers are my favorite, hands down. The little oranges on yours is totally adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love their tweezers too, the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE everything Tweezerman. And your matching mani is adorable!

    My Tweezerman tip: I have 3 sets of their tweezers and I rotate them out. They do the sharpening for free but it takes a good 6 weeks to get your tweezers back, which is totally understandable. Once I send out my dull pair, I've got a sharp one to use as back up!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!