Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pahlish Summer Soda Fountain Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hi guys! Here is a incredibly late post from me :(
Today's post is the Pahlish Summer Soda Fountain Collection!

Pahlish Summer Soda Fountain (2)
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Pahlish Bubbly Blue Raspberry (2) Pahlish Bubbly Blue Raspberry (1)
Bubbly Blue Raspberry - Top - Three coats. Bottom - One coat over Zoya Sailor.

"Bright blue jelly base with two sizes of green-blue color-shifting hex and blue duochrome glassfleck shimmer"

Pahlish Bubbly Blue Raspberry matte
Mattified with Butter London Matte Finish.
I wanted to try Bubbly Blue Raspberry over a green too since it shirts to green a bit,
And I'm so glad I did! Here is it over Zoya Hunter and Zoya Sailor.
I LOVE that it is versatile! It looks so different over green!
Pahlish Italian Cream Soda
Italian Cream Soda - One coat over A England Lancelot.

"Clear based glitter topper packed with color-shifting translucent glitter in a mix of sizes and shapes, accented by a mix of soft gold and silver holographic glitters in multiple sizes and shapes, finished off with a scattered gold metallic shimmer"

Pahlish Legra 1956 (1) Pahlish Legra 1956 (2)
Legra; 1956 - Top - Two coats over Zoya Hunter. Bottom - One coat over Takko Lacquer Schiaparelli.

"Neon green glitter topper with three sizes of neon green hex, scattered iridescent green hex, and melon green metallic dots all in a sparkling just barely neon green base"

Pahlish Root Beer Barrel (1) Pahlish Root Beer Barrel (2)
Root Beer Barrel - Top - Three coats. Bottom - One coat over Zoya Louise.

"Rich root beer brown jelly base with orange-green color-shifting hex in two sizes accented by metallic gold microflake shimmer"

Pahlish Who Loves Orange Soda
Who Loves Orange Soda?! - Three coats.

"Vibrant orange jelly base packed with two sizes of blue-violet color-shifting hex and gold metallic microflake shimmer"

_______________________________________________________

I really love this collection, it has a really fun variety!
I prefer to layer Root Beer Barrel. Louise and RBB go together perfectly.
But I like Bubbly Blue Raspberry more on it's own, it;s more shifty in person and really pretty!

They are all stunning! Legra; 1956 and Italian Cream Soda have SO many possibilities and I just love that!
I didn't have formula issues with any of these except for Italian Cream Soda and it was minimal, the glitters just tried to stick together a little during application. So I think Dabbing would be best for that polish.


You can purchase these and other Pahlishes from Bigcartel for $9.00 each!

To keep up with Pahlish follow on Facebook!

Pahlish will be restocking tomorrow at 7pm CST!

Pahlish Summer Soda Fountain (1)

What do you guys think of these?
Also be sure to check out her fall collection! It looks amazing!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

11 comments:

  1. Love Root Beer Barrel, its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Bubbly Blue Raspberry mattified is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that these are soda themed! So great. Beautiful swatches as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I would say this - I love Bubbly Blue Raspberry mattified!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh love bubbly blue raspberry over the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lovely!!! I love Bubbly Blue and Legra.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!