Monday, September 23, 2013

Fnug Psychedelic

Hey guys! I 've been meaning to post but haven't been online as much or feeling 100% lately.
I've had pretty severe tooth pain the past 5 or 6 days and it's making me go a bit crazy!
But don't worry I have a dentist appointment on Wed!
That with the added stress from the house inspection, it didn't go as well as I hoped. : /
We have to go tomorrow and try to negotiate for the sellers to replace the roof and mitigate the Radon.
Not sure which way it's going to go but I will keep you updated!

Also tomorrow is my daughters fourth birthday! :D I can't believe how big she is getting!
Her party is on Thursday and I can't wait to see how surprised she is at the bouncy house we rented :D
So much fun to be had!

Well today's quickie post is Fnug Psychedelic! I wore it a few weeks ago and I think I used three thin coats.
Two has the coverage but it was a bit streaky (I don't have a aqua base)
There were all taken indoors with daylight bulbs!

Fnug Psychedelic (5) Fnug Psychedelic (4) Fnug Psychedelic (3) Fnug Psychedelic (2) Fnug Psychedelic (1) Fnug Psychedelic (6)

I hope you all had a terrific weekend and this week is great as well!!


10 comments:

  1. THIS IS OUTSTANDING! Also, sorry the inspection didn't go as well as you'd hoped...I hope your negotiations go in your favor, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, gorgeous holo! Aw, happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. These are the best holo shots ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that holo is great!! Love your swatches as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just make me want everything. Sorry about the house inspection...we had our roof replaced earlier this year and I know it can be quite outrageously expensive - best of luck! Also I love your Skylar pictures on Instagram! She is SO cute and I defo think she looks like she has buckets of attitude haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! The sellers are luckily replacing it (YAY!)
      And omg she does! She is a teenage in a toddlers body somedays I swear :P

      Delete
  6. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! Haaa Perfect silver Holo!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!