Friday, September 20, 2013

Enchanted Polish - August 2013 & Autumn!

Hey guys here is a quick post, Actually Post #1 of 2 that will be on the blog today!
So make sure to come back and check out #2 This afternoon/evening! ;)

Also today is the house inspection! *Squeeeee*
If nothing is wrong with the house we will be closing on October 30th! I'm so excited!

Now onto the actual post :P

Today's first post has two of the three Enchanted Polishes that I recently snatched up in a restock!
(The third I purchased is Yesterday, but I haven't worn it yet!) Enjoy!

Enchanted Polish August 2013 (1) Enchanted Polish August 2013 (2) Enchanted Polish August 2013 (3)
August 2013 - Two coats.

So pretty! <3

Enchanted Polish Autumn (3) Enchanted Polish Autumn (1) Enchanted Polish Autumn (6) Enchanted Polish Autumn (4) Enchanted Polish Autumn (5) Enchanted Polish Autumn (2)
Autumn - Three thin coats.

Ugh, so stunning.
I really wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one but I really love it.
I couldn't narrow down the pictures LOL I just suck at narrowing pictures on holos and duos.





16 comments:

  1. Wow! You applied both polishes flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I don't own any Enchanted's but I should change that asap! August 2013 is BREATHTAKING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty hun! I wish they were easier to get I would likely own many more!

      Delete
  3. August 2013 is insanely gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got these two, too, and like you was not sure about Autumn - now, I LOVE it! It is exquisite and antique and sophisticated looking - kind of steam punky and goes the full range from rose to rose gold through copper to a green gold and full on yellow gold - and the holo is spectacular and magical in its depth!! LOVE that you captured the deep pink! Last night, in the sunset, it looked red. LOVE This.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you love it so much too!!

      Delete
  5. Good luck on the inspection! And OH MY GOSH are those beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely missed August. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty, they look lovely on you

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!