Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmere Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hello :) Today I have the Zoya Cashmere Collection to show you!
This collection is made of six savory and rich creme shades.

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Zoya Livingston
Livingston - Two coats.

"Zoya Nail Polish Livingston can be best described as lush autumn red. This is one "haute" red!"

Zoya Pepper
Pepper - Two coats.

"Zoya Nail Polish in Pepper can be best described as a brick red cream (Originally designed for Peter Som/AW13)."

Zoya Sailor
Sailor - Two coats.

"Zoya Nail Polish in Sailor can be best described as a classic dark navy cream.
This is a color that can easily be worn as a go with everything neutral."


Zoya Hunter
Hunter - Two coats.

"Zoya Nail Polish in Hunter can be best described as a dark sea green cream."

Zoya Louise
Louise - Two coats.

"Zoya Nail Polish in Louise can be best described as rich chocolate brown cream - color you can just dive into."

Zoya Flynn
Flynn - Two coats.

"Zoya Nail Polish in Flynn can be best described as a lush camel brown nude cream.
This is a real go to color for the season!"

_______________________________________________________

I know there are quite a few people bored or let down with this collection, as they are with many of the other fall collections from other brands...but I still really love these.
I love Zoya, and I had zero issues with application on any of these - They went on smoothly!

The formulas were very consistent and apply with ease. Livingston is a little thinner than the rest.
Louise and Hunter were a tiny bit streaky on the first coat but they evened it out beautifully with the second coat.

I was very shocked that Flynn doesn't look bad on me, I thought the color would look wretched with my skin tone but I'm very happy that it doesn't!
I love all of these shades, so picking a favorite is hard...but Hunter is probably my favorite!
Livingston and Pepper are SO beautiful in a gradient, my pictures of it ended up crappy and I had red stained cuticles from not using tape so I didn't post it but seriously they look flawless together.
Very subtle but gorgeous.
So be careful with the reds on your cuticles, if you floor them red is SO hard to get out at least for me!


These are all beautiful classic rich colors, the only way that I think this collection could be even better would be with a slightly deep pumpkin orange creme! Make one ZoyaPlease?


Follow Zoya on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

You can purchase this collection and other Zoya nail polishes from http://www.zoya.com/

This collection retails for $48 as a whole or you can purchase them individually for $8 each!



Zoya Cashmere Collection

What do you think of this collection? Any plans on purchasing it?


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

15 comments:

  1. I personally think this collection is mouthwatering! Flynn, Louise, and Hunter are my top picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches as usual! I love Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. flynn is gorgeous! i might need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY WOW! Can I just say, I own this collection, but you make me want to buy these! :P GORGEOUS SWATCHES!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not board at all, I love them all! So far I only have flynn and think it's very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its such a good collection overall!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!