Saturday, May 28, 2011

My First Glitter Gradient Mani ^_^

Hey guys! I haven't felt very good at all today and somebody suggested glitter to help cheer me up :) It has helped a little, but still not feeling that well I just want to go to bed lol but it is only 7pm!
Today i used another one of my new Barielle's, Slate of Affairs. And Then I sponged on Deborah Lippmann's Today was a fairytale, and voilĂ  :D Let me know what you think! It was hard to get decent pictures because the glitter I guess so I hope these will do!
- Sarah <3 






8 comments:

  1. Sarah, that is really pretty. I may have to try that soon. What do you use to sponge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanie <3 This was the first time I have ever tried it, I bought cheapo makeup sponges at walmart they are shaped like triangles lol I just bought the cheapest they had! I really like this its super blingy in person haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really like this! Looks gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a very good job for your first time!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!