Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Colorful Watercolored Leopard

Hey guys, I have a bit of nail art for you today! My second freehand leopard print mani!
Colorful Watercolor Nail Art
I started out with a plain white base, using Milani White on the Spot.

Then using the watercolor mani technique (or trying to lol out of practice!) I added the colors below.

Illamasqua -Force, Gamma, Nomad, Poke, Rare, Serenity.
China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy & Shocking Pink.

I also used a darker pink but I cannot for the life of me remember which!
Colorful Freehand Leopard Nail Art (2) Colorful Freehand Leopard Nail Art (1) Colorful Freehand Leopard Nail Art (3)
I added the Leopard print with a small dotting tool, Nails Inc Baker Street & Milani Black Swift.

Hope you guys like it! Sorry about my dry hands!

4 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!