Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lynnderella Pentimento over Zoya Jacqueline!

Just a really quick post today! Hope you guys don't mind me posting more lately!
I guess I have been motivated or something? Hopefully it keeps up, because I have catching up to do!

I still hadn't tried Lynnderella Pentimento :O so I knew I had to change that!
I layered 1.5 coats over Zoya Jacqueline!
Lynnderella Pentimento over Zoya Jacqueline (2) Lynnderella Pentimento over Zoya Jacqueline (1)

Any ideas for what I should do for my birthday manicure?
Not really excited this year at all, I might even skip it..but I thought I should ask!

Also look at these YUMMY chocolates I got today from the Godiva Store! I had a $10 off coupon for my birthday and I got this for $12!
IMG_868m4 IMG_8687 IMG_8691
This Pecan Cluster is so cute!
The Tiramisu Truffles are so effing delish!!!

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm chocolate! And your nails look amazing (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combo! This is the one Lynn that I am lemming right now, it looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! You are too sweet!
      I wish I had a spare so I could give it to you :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous combo! I think multi colored glitters look great over nudes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that Lynn is amazing! (great chocolate choice too! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! mmm godvia looks very tasty. and i love pimento over jacqueline. looks like party nails.

    not sure about birthday mani but i always enjoy a good glitter for festive times. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm those chocolates look so good. Your nails are pretty. I love Lynn polishes!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!