Thursday, January 24, 2013

CrowsToes I Make The Path - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday : (
I meant to but my laptop won't turn back on and I have to send it in to get repaired. So I hooked up my desktop, but I haven't used it in almost a year and I cannot for the life of me remember the password. And here I am on my husbands computer, which I loathe because his coloring is so off and it makes my hands look weird, idk how I will edit pictures on this : / Guess I will sort it out!

Amywho! Today's post is CrowsToes I make the Path! Scroll down to see various combos!

CrowsToes CrowsToes I Make The Path (4) CrowsToes I Make The Path (2) CrowsToes I Make The Path (3)
I Make The Path
"a clear base with a mix of pastel glitters, pastel blue, green and gold glitters."

A single coat over Zoya Bevin.
CrowsToes I Make The Path (1) CrowsToes I Make The Path (9)
A single coat over Lancome Bubbly Gold.
CrowsToes I Make The Path (7)
A single coat over Illamasqua Radium.

____________________________________________

The formula on this was very much like most Crowstoes polishes I have used.
They aren't the easiest to spread easily with a single layer. I recommend dabbing and applying it that way.

CrowsToes polishes are available for purchase via  Bigcartel and Llarowe.
Priced at $13.00 (on Llarowe)




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!