Friday, January 18, 2013

Candeo Colors Fallen - Swatches & Review!

Friday at last! What are your plans for this weekend? Me and the hubby are staying in and watching the Fringe season finale tonight! I can't wait!
Today's second post is Candeo Colors Fallen, my second Candeo Colors polish.
It only seemed fitting to layer it over Hare Polish Rusty Hearts as that is my second Hare Polish too!

IMG_7963 Candeo Fallen (3) Candeo Fallen (4) Candeo Fallen (2)
Fallen
"A delicate mix of white and iridescent glitter suspended in a clear base."

I believe I only used one coat over Rusty Hearts. Fallen has amazing coverage for a single coat of a glitter topper! I didn't have to place the glitter at all, it just went on evenly without any effort!
I really love this combination! It is so intricate.
The iridescent glitter turns blue over the red and looks fantastic!

I layered this over Hare Polish Rusty Hearts, seen here earlier today!

__________________________________________________________

Stay up to date with Candeo Colors via Facebook &Twitter!
And also by following Melinda's blog here.

Candeo Colors polishes are available for purchase on http://www.candeocolors.com/ and Llarowe.
Prices range from $9.00 (on Candeo Site) to $11.00 (on Llarowe)

Is anybody else watching Fringe tonight? I am pretty certain crying will be involved >.<
I hope you all have the most fantastic weekend! <3



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!