Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pretty & Polished Pinkie Pie - Swatches & Review

Hello all, Happy Tuesday! 
Today I have Pretty & Polished Pinkie Pie for you!
PrettynPolished

Pretty & Polished Pinkie Pie (2) Pretty & Polished Pinkie Pie (5) Pretty & Polished Pinkie Pie (4) Pretty & Polished Pinkie Pie (6)
Pinkie Pie
"Pinkie Pie is our sweet nail polish. She is packed full of love, sweetness, and pink!
This polish was released last year as an LE Valentine's Day shade and it is back again this year! This will only be available in limited amounts and for a limited time so get it while you can!"

I decided to layer Pinkie Pie over Zoya Jacy.
I'm glad i did because I think they look amazing together! Bit I also think that Pinkie Pie would look fab over a variety of colors and polishes. I used one coat over Jacy.
PP didn't require any dabbing or extra work, it just went on nice and even!

_________________________________________


 You can purchase Pretty and Polished from Etsy and the P&P website.
Polishes are priced at $9.00 for a full size 15mL, or $5.00 for a mini 7 mL.

Stay updated with Chels ob her Blog, and with the Pretty & Polished FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!


And on another quick note I started making a Google Doc for nail polish brands and their fonts!
You may have noticed recently I started making the glittery filled fonts like above, and I think it's really fun! (What do you guys think?) So I thought there should be a mass doc with the information! 
Please feel free to add any brands that aren't listed and if you know any of the fonts please add them! Link below!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h7og_xZjxiX2IRSSTh2Vn-KjTa5wYqk-A53VHP-TbhY/edit

Have a fantastic day!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

2 comments:

  1. It's called Pinkie Pie. I NEED it. Omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is adorable and the polish is gorgeous!! Good pick on the base color!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!