Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers - Swatches & Review!

Hi guys! Are you used to me posting so often yet? Pshyeah.. me either!
So weird, I don't think I have ever been so inclined to post before. I'm worried I might get burnt out lol
Today's post is the lovely Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers!
Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (2) Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (10) Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (9) Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (7) Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (4) Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (8) Lush Lacquer Ruby Slippers (12)
Ruby Slippers
"a mixture of different sizes and shapes of red, white, gunmetal and silver glitters... hexagons, squares, and short bars make up this "sparkly combo""

I layered one coat of Ruby Slippers over A England Ascalon.
I don't think I could have picked out a more perfect base color <3
I was very impressed with the coverage on this polish, I didn't expect it! But still with it chock full of glitter it applied easily. It did clump up a tiny bit in some areas but nothing terrible.
_______________________________________

Stay up to date with Lush Lacquer via Facebook!
They are about to release 18 new shades!

Lush Lacquer polishes are available for purchase on Etsy and Llarowe.
Prices range from $8.75 (on Etsy) to $11.00 (on Llarowe)



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


8 comments:

  1. This one is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow, that looks ace over the base colour you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful with that base! Does yours have a clear base? I ordered one after I saw your review but mine has a red jelly base. I was wondering if the formula changed! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine does too Monique! But it is a slight red base, so layering didn't effect the base color really!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah! I just got it in the mail today and haven't tried it over anything yet so I wondered! I can't wait to try it, it looks gorgeous!

      Delete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!