Friday, January 18, 2013

Hare Polish Rusty Hearts - Swatches & Review

Good Morning! Happy Friday to you guys!
Today's post is Hare Polish Rusty Hearts! 

Hare Polish Rusty Hearts (4) Hare Polish Rusty Hearts (5) Hare Polish Rusty Hearts (3)
Rusty Hearts
"a rusty red jelly packed with gold shimmer. "

This polish is the epitome of the season of fall in a bottle!
It required two coats for opacity and went on smoothly and evenly. This is only my second Hare Polish and I'm very impressed so far! I love the gorgeous microflakies that this is chock full of!
Rusty Hearts is part of the Antiquities Fall 2012 collection.
__________________________________________

Hare Polish is available for purchase on Etsy and Llarowe for $11 each.

Keep up with Hare Polish on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!! Sorry - I tend to freak out when I find that exact shade I've been searching for - you know how it is I'm sure ;) It's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU MAKE ME WANT ALL THE POLISHES!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!