Monday, January 21, 2013

Polish Revolution Nail Lacquer Swatches & Review PartTwo!

Hey there! Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!
Are you ready for my Polish Revolution Part Two post??!
Polish Revolution  (1)
Underground Movement, Vajazzle, What Alice Found, Vegan Zombie, Zombie Christmas.
Polish Revolution Macros Polish Revolution  Underground Movement (2) Polish Revolution  Underground Movement (3)
Underground Movement
"A purple jelly polish that is chock full of different glitters.
Fine glitters are turquoise holographic, turquoise hex and square mix, and iridescent.
Medium glitters used are turquoise and blue squares, as well as medium blue holographic.
Large hexes are silver holographic."

This polish is so up my alley! Easily one of my favorites from Polish Revolution so far!
But I am such a fan of jellys, purples, blues and blurples!
Three coats for opacity. The formula went on really great and the glitter dispersed very evenly.
Polish Revolution  Vajazzle (2) Polish Revolution  Vajazzle (1)
Vajazzle
"Vajazzle is made by literally mixing the batches of Puffy Taco and Glitter Herpes, because when you have glitter on your taco, it is called Vajazzle. ;)"

If you thought Lauryn's polish names couldn't get better you were wrong! haha
This polish is amazing, I mean how could it not be when it was made from two gorgeous shades?
I can't wait to wear it again! I don't feel like the light pink showed it off that well.
I used 1.5 coats over Lancome Rose Plumeti. The formula is a little bit thick but workable.

Polish Revolution What Alice Found (2) Polish Revolution What Alice Found (3)
What Alice Found
"a mix of fine burgundy, pink holographic, and gold glitter in a clear base."

I used one coat of What Alice Found on my pinky and pointer fingers, and dabbed some onto my middle and ring fingers. The glitter spreads evenly very easy.
Layered over Lancome Chocolat Mordore. Love this combo! It makes me want chocolate covered strawberries..

Polish Revolution Vegan Zombie (1)
Polish Revolution Vegan Zombie (2) Polish Revolution Vegan Zombie (4)
Vegan Zombie
"
This light gray jelly has fine deep blue glitter, medium hexes in light green, light green holo, satin white, green squares, and larger satin white hexes."


Never have I ever imagined a Vegan Zombie before...BUT I envision this nail polish being the perfect representation of it!
I used three thin coats. I will probably layer it in the future, it's a bit sheer but I love it!
Polish Revolution Zombie Christmas (3) Polish Revolution Zombie Christmas (2)
Zombie Christmas
"
Fine and medium red holographic glitters are hanging out along with large matte red hexes"

I think I may have used four thin coats here, so I plan to layer this next time I wear it.
But the effect is really awesome! It is Christmas-y but not overly so to the point that you can't wear it year round.
_________________________________________________________________


I am really impressed with Lauryn's polishes! They are really fun and she offers a great variety of shades.
If you missed it yesterday here is Part One!


Make sure you follow Lauryn on Facebook, and Instagram to keep up with the latest polishes and Lauryn's awesomeness!

You can purchase Polish Revolution Polishes via Etsy for $9.00 ea. or Shoppe Eclecticco for $15.00 SGD ea. (Google Converter says $12.22 USD)
If you order from Shoppe Eclecticco use code 2OFF40 for $2 off a $40 Purchase.



Here is a collage recap! Which is your favorite?!Polish Revolution Swatches



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

3 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!