Monday, January 14, 2013

Pure Ice Diamond Couture Glitters - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Super excited to show you these polishes today :D
I have five polishes from the Pure Ice Diamond Couture Collection!
Pure Ice  (2)
Sea-Quin, Hot-Rocks, Party of Five, Tinsel Town, & Material Girl.
Pure Ice Macros
Pure Ice Sea-Quin (3) Pure Ice Sea-Quin (1)
Sea-Quin
Chartreuse micro glitter with holographic diamond shard glitters in a clear base.

I layered one coat of Sea-Quin over Illamasqua Smash.
(Smash is a bit smudged, I didn't wait long enough before I applied topcoat but it wasn't due to Sea-Quin)
Pure Ice Hot-Rocks (3) Pure Ice Hot-Rocks (4) Pure Ice Hot rocks
Hot-Rocks
Scattered silver shimmer with small silver hex glitters, Black micro glitters & silver holographic diamond shard glitters in a clear base.

I layered a single coat of Hot-Rocks over Nails Inc Baker Street.
This is probably my favorite polish of these five! I can never have too many black glitter polishes!
Pure Ice Party of Five (5) Pure Ice Party of Five (4)
Party of Five
Teal micro glitter, hex, shimmer, & teal holographic diamond shard glitters in a clear base.

For Party of Five I used two coats instead of one, over Opi Kiss me on my Tulips.
Pure Ice Tinsel Town (8) Pure Ice Tinsel Town (6) Pure Ice Tinsel Town (4)
Tinsel TownBright blue micro glitter, and micro hex with blue holographic diamond shard glitters in a clear base.

Tinsel Town was the thickest of the bunch, a little goopy but applied fairly easily.
I layered this over Illamasqua Prosperity. Am I awesome for what? Look at this combo!
I have a little A England Avalon on my middle, and ring fingers on the lips sponged on.
I think Prosperity is colored a bit off but it was a hard polish for me to capture!
Pure Ice Material Girl (4) Pure Ice Material Girl (3)
Material Girl
Soft pink micro hex glitter & shimmer with pink holographic diamonds in a clear base.
I layered a coat of Material Girl over (a single coat!) of A England St. George.
I really like this combination..it's a little different but goes well I think!
_____________________________________________________
All with the exception of Tinsel Town being on the goopy side, these all has perfect formulas.
The micro glitter covers evenly very easy, but such as most polishes you may need to fish for the larger shard glitters if you wish to have more on your nails. I did 0% fishing for glitters so this is how it came out by applying it normally.

You can purchase Pure Ice Polishes from their website and Walmart Stores for $1.99 each.
Keep up  with their brand on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

I highly recommend their polishes! I mean $1.99? What the heck wouldn't you buy them!!
They are affordable and higher quality than a lot of brands that cost triple the price.

Here is a recap picture! Which of these do you have your eye on? Let me know!

Pure Ice Diamond Couture Collection


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


4 comments:

  1. I agree that one can never have too many black glitter polishes. I love how you layered Party of Five, Tinsel Town and Material Girl. Great colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I appreciate that they took one glitter "theme" and made it in different colors, they would be too close for me to justify owning them all! I like Material Girl the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I definitely couldn't if they weren't so affordable!
      It'f funny though I wasn't that excited for these but then I ended up loving them on so much!

      Delete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!