Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fanchromatic Nails Pack of Freaks over Zoya Dree

Hey guys! Super quick post today, ever since my Fanchromatic Nails review I have been meaning to layer this as a full mani and I finally got around to it! 
Fanchromatic Nails Pack of Freaks over Zoya Dree
I layered two thin coats of Pack of Freaks over Zoya Dree!
I love this combo so much :)

Follow Lynae via Facebook page!
Purchase Fanchromatic Nails Polish from her Etsy shop.
Full size polishes are priced at $8.25 Mini polishes are available for $4.50-$5.00.
And shipping is available internationally as well.





*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

4 comments:

  1. ooooh that's a pretty awesome combination <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this a lot better than by itself. Great base color choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Much better layered! It is a really gorgeous polish!

      Delete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!