Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Zoya Lovely Spring 2013 Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys, Today's post is of the new Zoya Lovely Collection!
Zoya Lovely 2013 Spring Collection (2)
Piaf, Gei Gei, Julie, Blu, Neely, & Jacqueline.
Zoya Piaf
Piaf
"a full-coverage, fresh forsythia yellow metallic."

I used three coats of Piaf here, the formula is okay but not amazing.
It seems a little bit thick for the coverage you get but it easily manageable.
Zoya Gie Gie
Gei Gei
"a full-coverage, blushing cherry blossom pink metallic."

I used three coats of Gei Gei, the formula was a bit better than Piaf.
I still feel that Piaf and Gei Gei aren't quite up to par formula wise on what I have come to get used to from Zoya. They are far from difficult to apply, but not amazing either.
Zoya Julie
Julie
"a full-coverage, soft wisteria purple metallic."

I feel that Julie has the best formula out of the shimmers in this collection.
Opaque in two coats.
Zoya Blu
Blu
"a full-coverage, lucky hyacinth blue cream."

I used two coats of Blu, the formula was a bit runny but has great coverage.
I feel like my picture didn't capture it fully, it makes it look a tiny bit lighter than it it irl.
Zoya Neely
Neely
"a full coverage earliest spring green cream. "

I can't remember if I used two or three coats for Neely, but the formula was awesome.
This is my second favorite, I'm just loving these spring cremes!
Zoya Jacqueline
Jacqueline

"a full-coverage, perfect magnolia nude cream. "

I used three coats of Jacqueline here. It's funny but this is my favorite of the collection!
Such a simple color, but it reminds me of Illamasqua Load (which I lemmed for ages.)
I finally got it but have yet to try it :X The formula was superb!
It actually has itty bitty micro shimmer throughout it but I can't see it on the nail, only in the bottle.


Make sure to follow Zoya on Facebook & Twitter!

Zoya polishes retail for $8.00 and you can purchase them at http://www.zoya.com/

And don't forget about their upcoming promo!!

Zoya_Nail_Polish_Promo_Image_2013_color_your_world_coming_soon

Zoya Lovely Collectionn (1)

Which of these are catching your eye? Do you plan on getting any?
I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Hopefully better than mine has been!
I have had a killer headache for a bit over 24 hours now that is finally starting to let up.



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. These look so pretty on your nails. Hope your headache goes away. They're not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly I'm into this collection, I don't normally like pastel shades. Jacqueline I think might also be my favourite. It reminds me of Lime Crime Milky Ways, which I've been wanting for awhile. Maybe not the same in terms of formula but in colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, they're all soooo pretty! Neely must be my fave, but it's a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piaf is my favorite, by far! Great color & great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swathces! I love the cremes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are gorgeous shades especially they more chalky blue and green!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Julie, Neely, and Blu. I'm afraid Blu may be too chalky though. I'm sure I'll end up buying it anyway!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!