Monday, May 23, 2011

The ABC's of ME!


A. AGE:

22, but I feel older. lol.


B. Bed Size
Queen

C. Chore I hate:
Doing the dishes! I despise it, my hubby washes them hehe.

D. Day
Saturday's I guess lol they are all about the same for me though!

E. Essential start of your day:
Getting hugs and kisses from Skylar. <3

F. Favorite Color:
Purple.

G. Gold or Silver?:
Silver!

H. Height:
5'1 I'm a shorty!

I. Instruments:
None. : / I'm boring.

J. Job Title:
Stay At home Mommy :)

K. Kids
Skylar Grace, she is the most beautiful, adorable kid in the world! She is 20 months old!

L. Live
On the border of Tennessee & Kentucky! Fort Campbell is in both.

M. Mom's name:
Rose

N. Nicknames
Samarium! (lol), Piggy/Pigsterr. Kind nickname form the family huh? I have always had a bottomless pit as a stomach, plus I love pigs!

O. Overnight stay at hospital:
On a few occasions, two nights after I had my daughter and a few times for my gallbladder attacks (before we knew what it was, went to the er a lot.) And two or so nights when I had to get the evil gallbladder removed!

P. Pet Peeves:
People who scrape their teeth on metal utensils. Being interrupted, being hung up on.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"“Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” Dirty Dancing


R. Right or left handed:
Right handed, BUT I used to be a lefty when I was young! The way my mom says it my school was like hardcore on me like nazi's and forced me to use my right hand. So I write with my right hand, I eat with both. I do everything like cartwheels, splits, pirouettes (when I was on dance lol I wasn't for long I sucked LOL) and some other random things opposite as normal right handed people still.

S. Siblings
Two, one older brother & one older sister.

T. Time you wake up:
9:00/9:30am-ish depends on when Sky wakes up!

U. Underwear:
I wear underwear.. lol awkward much?

V. Vegetable you hate:
I really enjoy most food but when I tried brussel sprouts they were gross lol.

W. What makes you late?:
My Daughter usually, or being a procrastinator :)

X. Xrays you've had:
My abdomen, teeth.. I think that is all? Who knows.

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
Chicken Tacos, Pot Roast, Pineapple Upside Down cake, Spaghetti

Z. Zoo:
I have only been to one lol It is the Riverbanks Zoo, I don't even remember where it is maybe Columbia, SC?

1 comment:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!