Monday, May 9, 2011

Opi ds Signature & Opi Silver shatter!

 Hey you guys! I have been missing you <3 Just been hanging out with my hubby and relaxing! I hope everybody had a great Mother's day, and if you aren't a mommy then just a wonderful Sunday :)
I ordered myself some Deborah Lippmann Polishes for my present, I can NOT wait to get them and show them to you guys!! I ordered four, Across the universe, Bad Romance, Today was a Fairytale, & Ruby Red Pumps! I hope you all have an amazing day, I am about to Get Sky down for a nap and get ready to go get some half priced Starbucks at 3pm! <3 you all! So excited that I almost have 80 followers!!
Opi ds Signature indoors w/ flash
Opi ds Signature in the sunlight :)

& here is Opi ds Signature with Opi Silver shatter on top! 
<3

1 comment:

  1. I kind of hate you for having such awesome nail painting skills... jsyk. =P
    LOL jk, you know I <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!