Wednesday, May 11, 2011

China Glaze Senorita Bonita & Nfu oh #51


Hey all! Ugh My hubby got   me sick : ( lol he got sick like 3 days after he got home and now here I am with a super sore throat and a stuffy nose :( Not feeling very well : / I like how he stayed sick about 2 days and I have been for longer than that already and just keep getting worse >.< Sorry I haven't had much time to blog or do my nails lately, been busy with the fam :) I will be posting the giveaway post tomorrow, I was going today and still might but I need to get the time to take pictures of the loot first! But it is coming really soon! 
China Glaze Senorita Bonita, indoors with flash

Nfu oh #51 over ChG Senorita Bonita, indoors with flash

Nfu oh #51 on top of ChG Senorita Bonita outdoors in the sun :)
lol Then Opi Silver shatter on top of both of those! I wanted to try it over a darker polish

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love SB and the flakies make it even more special. Great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Sarah! Hope you feel better soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!