Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wet n Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer + Chg Electric Lilac

Hey guys! This will be a short post because I am absolutely exhausted! I cleaned a TON today because our new sectional & dining table will get here finally :D I want it to look nice (well as nice as it can lol) SOO excited! Me and the hubs haven't ever even had a dining table at all LOL and our couch atm is so broken, the springs underneath are like unattached and it is not comfy at all! I will have to post pictures :) But anywhoo Today I painted my Nails with WnW Buffy the Violet Slayer, my hubby picked it for me when I asked him what color to paint them earlier before we went to see the new POTC movie! (I am obsessed with Johnny Depp!) :) I have two sets of pictures because it randomly came out blue sometimes and then other times very purple.. It looks more purple than blue int he bottle to me but I think it depends on the light and it kind of switches or something, either way I like it! The swatches of it without Chg Electric Lilac are not very neat I painted them way too fast before the other coat was all the way dry but we had a lot to do today! Without further ado lol here are pictures :) Nect time i use Electric Lilac I am putting it over Finger Paints Hue Rang? I think it will be gorgeous!
Wnw-Buffy the Violet Slayer, 3 coats (in lamp light)
Wnw-Buffy the Violet Slayer, 3 coats & Chg Electric Lilac in lamplight


Wnw-Buffy the Violet Slayer, 3 coats (camera flash)

Wnw-Buffy the Violet Slayer, 3 coats & Chg Electric Lilac with camera flash

I hope you all have a great day! <3 you guys!
<3 Sarah!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the holo glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to get a good or color accurate picture of it! But wow, you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I love these colors!! I just got Electric Lilac... thanks for showing me a great way to use it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! <3

    Madeline I know right I had to take so many pictures it was weird that pictures can't always capture polishes accurately!

    Tara you will love it! Electric Lilac is SO pretty even more-so in person than in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!