Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Franken Swatch Spam!! *very swatch heavy*

Hey all! Yetserday I got this awesome stuff to put into polishes to turn them into holo polishes!
Here is the link on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310316182927&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

So I spent Sky's whole nap time experimenting with it! So I am just going to get started!
This will be *very swatch heavy* with before & after I mixed in holo :)

Made with Sinful Colors-Pink Forever

Made with wet n wild-sunny side up
Before:
After:


Made with $OPI-Metro Chic
Before:
After:

Made with Zoya-Shawn
Before:

After:

Made with China Glaze-Black Diamond

Made with Ulta-Devious

Made with OPI-Not like the Movies
Before:
After:

Made with China Glaze-In the Lime Light
Before:
After:

Made with Hard Candy-Beetle
Before:
After:

Made with $OPI-Just A Little Dangerous
Before:
After:

Made with China Glaze-Hologram
Before:
After:

Made with Sally Hansen-Going Green
Before:
After:


Sorry for the messy swatches! I didn't have tons of time! Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You WERE busy!!! These look great!!!! I am so excited to get mine and make some frakens!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks <3 it really did change the color of a few like the pink and orange, and beetle etc. I actually really am digging shawn with holo! my poor nails lol all that swatching, think im going to leave em painted one color for a few days hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The $OPI Metro Chic, OPI Not like the Movies and Ulta Devious holos are my favorites! They all turned out great, I need some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Beetle looks AMAZING!!! can't wait to see more ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO I like Shawn & Hologram. I loved Shawn before, but this makes it so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE metro chic and shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not like the Movies looks awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! I'm really digging Shawn too! Shawn, not like the movies and beets are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O-M-G! The Hard Candy one is A-MAZ-ING! LOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! thanks so much what a great idea! I'm so tired of eBay scalpers for HTF polishes!! just bought one order of one gram of this magic powder but was wondering how much did you use? my dream is to Franken opi ds shimmer. any suggestions of where to start! thx again you're my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing! When I click on the link though, it takes me to a general auto body shop section of ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite posts of all time, I've seen it before don't know why I didn't comment earlier! Where do I get the holo powder?

    ReplyDelete
  13. If only I was better at taking photos then! hehe!
    The person stopped selling it on ebay but I believe http://morenailpolish.blogspot.com/ sells spectraflair!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!